Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

how much for respray

jamie7

Reaction score
Members Ride
how much will it cost just too respray outside of car same colour, dont need engine bay and boot done.

westbad

Reaction score
Members Ride
that would depends if theres any dents damage etc to repair and also what colour it is as some colours require much more work that others.

jamie7

Reaction score
Members Ride
dint on front quarter panel little one not much work other than that, the colour is the botanica s pac colour.

M01ST

Reaction score
Members Ride
15 VF SSV Redline, 02 VU SS Ute
i got quoted 4 g but i have a fair few dents and dings in mine.

_R_J_K_

Reaction score
Members Ride
Zenki S14
The only way you will know for sure is if you get a quote from a painter. You won't get a definite price that one of your local painters will charge unless you ask them.

TY318

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SL 202
if your in melbourne try T&H panel service its in mitcham they can do all types of painting and custom work

shanen1vs

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs 1997 series 2 v6
i know a good spray painter in melbourne he would do it depending on how bad it is fr about 3000 including all materials it only takes him 2 weeks

fkford

Love The Beast!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS exec S2
go to bayswater they do 699$ resprays...not saying there good though never tried them..

westbad

Reaction score
Members Ride
go to bayswater they do 699$ resprays...not saying there good though never tried them..

For that price theres no way it would be a good job, or 2k! would cost that minimum for paint and materials for a decent job.

slipstream001

-=Slipstream=-
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Senator II
generally for same color resprays with no panel damage and no need to hifill i'll charge 180 a panel, for panels that require body filler and priming, the price moves to around 250 a panel, all 2k paints...also if your after color sanding of the clear. most panel shops will quote between 250 - 350 a panel regardless of repair work or preperation needed