Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

how much hp 2 will i get from........

Morton

For external use only
Reaction score
Members Ride
Fairstar the Funship
I think in Queensland you can get a mod plate from an engineer for $150, declaring your Jetpilot sticker is a genuine addon complying to all ADRs.

VNexecutive

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Calais 5L
they give more hp if placed on the front windscreen, especially if blocking your view of the road.

if rolled up and used as an induction pipe, they increase your throttle response and torque by 12 times.

SMIT

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT C2R TURBO 5SP + CRUNCH VE SSV 6SP
Dude, you live in Queensland. Of course everyone has Jetpilot stickers.

That was the biggest pet hate of mine about Brisbane and the coasts - EVERYBODY had VR/VS Commodores with altezzas and Jetpilot stickers.

Sometimes I cry at night.

**** thats funny

MattyVRss

matty T
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR ss
hahahahaha man i laughed so hard at all the post u guys put up on here about the stickers lol espically DARTYVXCLUBBY lol 795rwhp from the unit sticker! lol but yeah agreeing with everyone the altezzas and unit or jetpilot stickers r everywhere round here....... but i dont mind makes my vr ss with stock tail lights and no stickers stand out from the croud lol ;)

Conn

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY S2 SS ute
Great post guys, laughed hysterically.

WogBoyz

435rkw/590rwhp
Reaction score
Members Ride
08 VE SSV M6 Ute

That was the biggest pet hate of mine about Brisbane and the coasts - EVERYBODY had VR/VS Commodores with altezzas and Jetpilot stickers.

hahah i have them exact things on my ute, pretty sure im gunna get slaughted by you's now :bang: lol

VjamesY

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY executive
haha so true, my cousin that lives on the coast has the nicest vy s, but he has ruined it with a big fat electric sticker (sunnies brand) on the back window, it looks so tacky and fake.

at some glimpses it kinda resembles a ricer haha, i mean thats the latest craze with damned ricer cars, the more stickers you have on the car, apparently the faster it goes. I mean if you got a honda civic VTEC and have the body n windows saturated in stickers, you have one weapon of a car on your hands.

pumba

OMR346
Reaction score
Website
www.mh-performance.com
Members Ride
VZ SSZ

Mate, you have hit the nail on the head... It seems that is the latest craze around sunny Brisbane. I hate those Alteza lights, and there is so many dam P-platers with them, and there fully sik body kits... That dont line up and are a different shade of white to the rest of the car.... With 15" speedy rims... And the manditory JETPILOT and/or UNIT stickers.... Some of them around my area (sothside of Brisbane) are that bad, i want to run them off the road every time i see them lol

And FYI, if you want to gain extra power, everyone knows JETPILOT and UNIT only give you minimal gains.... The big "HOLDEN" sticker on the front window is where most of the power comes from... Same with the 10" tacho on the pillar, and of course, the pink shirt with "popped" coller and the crooked green hat with the bent upwards brim (cant forget the gold sticker ;)).

Tas_HSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR HSV Clubsport
they give more hp if placed on the front windscreen, especially if blocking your view of the road.

if rolled up and used as an induction pipe, they increase your throttle response and torque by 12 times.

But when the sticker induction pipe is attached to 6 turbozet electronic turbochargers(8 for a 5.0)you can get a wheelstanding weapon.....my mates brothers gilfriends mother had a dog that bit a postman who knew someone with one........and on stickers,when its light tomorrow,ill post some pics up of my $200(with rego:yeah:)holden shuttle van......it makes it indestructable....:whistling