Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

how much hp 2 will i get from........

MattyVRss

matty T
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR ss
hey im just wondering how much hp i can gain from putting a JETPILOT sticker or UNIT sticker on my car dose the bigger the sticker is determin how much hp u will get ???? the reason i ask is because i spent all day on the coast today and was so sick of seeing these ridiclous big stickers that have no meaning what so eva on nice cars today and they all seemed to have either UNIT or JETPILOT stcikers plastered all over them........ so im guessin they must have sum gain other then making there car look incrediably unattractive :bang:

WogBoyz

435rkw/590rwhp
Reaction score
Members Ride
08 VE SSV M6 Ute
lol funny u mention that, i got a small jetpilot sticker on my back window of my ute :p

i did it cus my ute is black n silver so was the sticker, makes me look cool :D

haha nah i like it tho suits good

Reaction score
Members Ride
vk calais
usually a good size jetpilot sticker, should boost your cars performance of about 10-15hp, if not you could also try tinted windows?
lol.

greenacc

Searching for the billion
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
i'd say if u put the biggest one u can find you'll gain at least 100 'my little ponies'

betts

Reaction score
Members Ride
b
If you do add on a serious "performance modification" such as massive stickers to your vehicle, make sure to also add a massive carbon fibre spoiler, to create some much needed downforce with all the extra hp you will be making. Also, just an urban myth, but I did hear that multiple smaller size stickers on your front quarter panel do significantly improve handling...

stealth616

stealth616
Reaction score
Members Ride
5ltr VN Wagon
Correct, bigger the sticker the more power u gain, expect fuel economy to decrease due to weight of sticker

H1GHROLLR

CHEMICALLY SUPERCHARGED
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX CLUBSPORT R8 LS1
i made 795rwhp from a unit sticker the size of the window dyno sheets available soon boys

ryno_vrx

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR HSV enhanced Berlina
also expect much more attention from the oppisite sex a giant unit sticker will "pull" better then a ferrari

Morton

For external use only
Reaction score
Members Ride
Fairstar the Funship
hey im just wondering how much hp i can gain from putting a JETPILOT sticker or UNIT sticker on my car dose the bigger the sticker is determin how much hp u will get ???? the reason i ask is because i spent all day on the coast today and was so sick of seeing these ridiclous big stickers that have no meaning what so eva on nice cars today and they all seemed to have either UNIT or JETPILOT stcikers plastered all over them........ so im guessin they must have sum gain other then making there car look incrediably unattractive :bang:

Dude, you live in Queensland. Of course everyone has Jetpilot stickers.

That was the biggest pet hate of mine about Brisbane and the coasts - EVERYBODY had VR/VS Commodores with altezzas and Jetpilot stickers.

Sometimes I cry at night.