Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

How much is my car worth?

WJD634

WJD634
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive
here are a few pics of my vt commodore. it has a 2.5" catback exhaust with stainless steel tip, yellow pbr brakes, lowered with super low king springs and monroe shocks, white dial background, cruise control, ss spoiler, colour coded bumpers and side skirts, new 18" Auscar Akuza rims with new tires, pioneer head unit, 340w fusion 6x9's, 400w soundstream amp, towbar, tinted windows, clear side indicators, yellow engine cover. The car has done 180,000km with services completed every 5000km. its in immaculate condition and never missed a beat, always complemented how clean, tidy and being an excellent example.

DSCN0207.jpg

DSCN0204.jpg

DSCN0203.jpg

DSCN0161.jpg

DSCN0168.jpg

don0xer

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VX Calais 3.8L Supercharged
i would say $8k~. ive seen a few vx berlinas for $9k in a few dealers in stock form.

i say spray the engine cover white or something, it looks odd.... but thats just me :)

Johnny_VX

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Comm S2
Looks nice and clean buddy.
I have this but VX so also curious to see how much people think it's worth.

fitz_vt

Pass Me A Wrench.....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commodore SII Olympic Edition
i think that it all comes back to how the car has been treated over the bast years, for example my mates car is as clean as yours and its been thrashed and serviced every 10,000 k's i dont think i would pay much for it though but your car sounds good, Excellent service history, 180,000 which is average, custom engine cover, lol. exhaust, modified dash, and sound system i would give it around the $7,500 to $8,000 mark.

Promotec

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE Commodore International Dual Fuel LPG / UL
In reality asking how much its worth is like asking how long a piece of string is, the only estimate worth even hearing is the one from the person with that exact amount of cash in there outstretched had wanting to buy your car.

SAV_117

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE V8 Calais
also depends wat state because everyother state there are cars are cheaper (im talking about living in SA)

CANYONERO

Likes Cheese...
Reaction score
Members Ride
V8 6spd wif MOMO leavaa.
id go with 7k mark.

Johnny_VX

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Comm S2
In reality asking how much its worth is like asking how long a piece of string is, the only estimate worth even hearing is the one from the person with that exact amount of cash in there outstretched had wanting to buy your car.

Yeah that's exactly right I guess. It's only worth X amount if someone is willing to pay X amount.

pablo

Donating member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Was a 1997 vt v6 wagon
Just had my Acclaim VT wagon, also well presented with mags and unmarked with 184000k's, assessed by the R.A.A. for my insurance agreed valuation, came in at $5,700. Bit of a shock, but the arse has dropped out of the used car market, the yards are full of them at rock bottom prices.