Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

how much trouble is he in

Beav

Reaction score
Members Ride
93 vr commodore
Alright so Friday night my mate went hunting and after it rained he lost control on a dirt road and ended up on the train tracks, in his failed attempts he could not get off the tracks, he was stuck and working on it for 20 minutes. He saw train lights and use his spot light to stop the train, it just stopped 20-30 meters from the cruiser. Anyway he got off within 5 minutes of them being there and they took name and Rego. QR has put a complaint into the police and now has to go see them. He asked me if I thinks his in ****, but I said it was a accident so shouldn't lose license, what do you guys think?
Sorry so long

Sorry if wrong area

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco
I think he would be best off Not going to see them, If they are really determined, they will come find him.

rx2_freak

Smokes, let's go.
Reaction score
Members Ride
SSV Z SERIES SPORTWAGON
i wouldn't go see them, they can chase you up if there serious. If they do find your mate, just tell them exactly what happened they shouldn't fine him as it was an accident.

Beav

Reaction score
Members Ride
93 vr commodore
Yeah they called him today and has to go in tomorrow

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco
He will go in, and they will charge him with neg driving.

Best advice ever. Make the police chase you for what is probably a minor incident.

Few people understand the psychology of dealing with a traffic cop, Your normal person will panic and immediately go into the station. THIS IS WRONG, it arouses contempt in the cop heart.

Make the bastard chase you. He will follow.

rx2_freak

Smokes, let's go.
Reaction score
Members Ride
SSV Z SERIES SPORTWAGON
Tell your mate not to admit to ****, coz they will reem him if he admits fault.

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS

mr calais 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy s 2003
Think your mate should man up and go see them and sort it out..

Paleface

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV A6
He will go in, and they will charge him with neg driving.

Few people understand the psychology of dealing with a traffic cop, Your normal person will panic and immediately go into the station. THIS IS WRONG, it arouses contempt in the cop heart.

Make the bastard chase you. He will follow.

Yeah....right....that'll work. So, how does one develop a deep understanding of traffic cop psychology?

OPs mate will be dealing with a GD copper (not Traffic) who has a job started because of the complaint. If he/she has to chase your mate up, he/she is gunna be cranky, cos this is a crap job that the copper was unlucky enough to get lumbered with. Making chase you down will not do you any favours.