Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

How much wheel spin does your auto ecotec get?

Smurf83

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR V6
The vr v6 is a strong motor my mate put a larger sump twin throttle bodies and extractors on his and races it on weekends didn't have many issues with it

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
The vr v6 is a strong motor my mate put a larger sump twin throttle bodies and extractors on his and races it on weekends didn't have many issues with it
Yeah what about it? Your title doesn't make sense to what you posted.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
If I floor my ute it will light both tyres up on a dry road. I have spent a huge amount of money getting it to where it is though. I don't care for wheel spin, tyres are expensive. I have to be careful in the wet. I have to ease on the pedal in the wet or I could end up on the other side of the road. Even though, I still doubt I would be competitive on an 400m drag.

vs-lover

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S2 Calais, VS S2 Exec Wagon, VS S2 Acclaim
Wheel spin is basically for dickheads anyway, it's traction we really want.................right ?

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Wheel spin is basically for dickheads anyway, it's traction we really want.................right ?
Wheel spin is for those who have nothing better to spend money on. Its not just tyres, it wrecks your LSD, stresses out your unis and trans. Unless you have a ton of money and win comps that pay enough to cover your costs I see it as a waste. In other words burn outs are the sort of thing P Platers get excited about........

gtrboyy

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt ss & lc gtr
^^^ Don't believe the heresy

1610969875105.jpeg