Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

how much would it cost

ipsy

Reaction score
Members Ride
94 VR BERLINA
i want to know how much would it cost me to get a fuel pump seal and manifold o ring seals ,rocker cover gaskets ,power steering pump, and front an rear shocks fix how much would all this cost

hako

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS11 BT1 V6
I'm only guessing but parts only would be about $350 and labour upwards of $800 to $1000..... That's if you mean a fuel pump. Do it yourself and it only costs parts!

ephect

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6
you can do most of this work at home, but purchase a manual and a few handy tools and you'll save 100's of $$.

fuel pump seal is simple: but u gotta drain the tank first, theres a few threads on replacing the pump, use them to get to ur pump seal. part=$10 max id say

manifold o rings: again rip the 6-8 manifold top plate bolts off, then remove the 4-6 bolts inside the plenum chamber then replace the o rings. part=$10-20 max

rocker cover gasket: remove the bolts around the rocker cover, then change gasket and retorque bolts. ( the rocker cover gaskets are reuseable but if you think its suspect change. part=$20-30 from memory

power steering pump: what replace the whole pump or ?? id say, remove belt, undo hoses, then undo bolts holding pump, replace.. part=$50-100

rear shocks: undo top bolts, jack car up, undo bottom bolts, replace.. parts=$80-200 pending brand and type of performance shocks

front shocks: there is a how-to on this forum. parts=$200-1000 again pending brand and what u want them to do, adjustable n stuff.

to get all this done as hako said, expensive!