Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

How much would this bother you ?

Forg

Reaction score
Members Ride
Regal Peackock VF SS-V Redline Wagoon
lol, nuclear option
Well actually ... a proper repair of the same quality would take ~3wks and cost $200-$250, it’s not actually that much more exxy. :)

dazbug

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SSV Redline
It would p me right off. I would have to by a new rim. I wouldnt be able to help myself.
I'm glad I don't have a daily driver, I'd be broke in a year
Replacing every bit that had a blemish.

Lol yeah I would be exactly the same

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
WN Caprice V 6.0L, VE Anniversity V6 Series 1
Sorry to hear about the stroke hope you are on the mend!!
Yes I have the record at our Main Hospital which is a LARGE ONE. 5 stokes and still alive, I heart attack and still alive. The Problem I have is my Blood thinners for Heart attack, Thinner Blood escapes easier in you head and cause Cerebral Bleeds, yes Bleeds on you brain and depend where it bleeds that area can cause you to have no right leg, no left leg no right arm like the last stroke, become paryalised (cant spell it blame the first strokes that left me Speechless for months+ No key board skills + Extremely pour English, before I was 100% + cant spell or grammar thank god for spell check. Yes that what I'm going through, At least my 3 rd leg is still working. What make me odd I have extreme LOW Blood Pressure not high if I had high my head would leak like a siff and would have been dead 5 years ago.
Yes I cant sleep at night because the Caprice V has to many scratches under the Front BAR, There is a possibility I might have to get a NEW Bar. All the cars that I had with the similar front like all the VE and VF the Caprice is the worse, blame the previous owner as she must have driven and stopped when the car stopped in a car park

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF II SS
Took a few days but it's here. Well packed from the factory by the looks of it...
Really light too...I never realised
Bargain for $350

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200421-080152_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20200421-080152_Gallery.jpg
    792.9 KB · Views: 185
  • Screenshot_20200421-080207_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20200421-080207_Gallery.jpg
    477.5 KB · Views: 204

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF II SS
Thinking of getting cheap Nankang for a spare. It's $175. Not sure I wanna spend close to $500 on a tyre that will just live in my boot...

Milo 6.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
2013 vf ssv wagon/2009 fg xr6t(daily
Took a few days but it's here. Well packed from the factory by the looks of it...
Really light too...I never realised
Bargain for $350
I just got a set of these from the same guy,13.4kg for the rim and 25.3kg with a new achilles tyre fitted ,great seller.
I think the forged ones are 2kg lighter again.
I think you made the right choice getting a new rim.

Forg

Reaction score
Members Ride
Regal Peackock VF SS-V Redline Wagoon
I just got a set of these from the same guy,13.4kg for the rim and 25.3kg with a new achilles tyre fitted ,great seller.
I'm probably misremembering, but these are HF20i's aren't they? If so, aren't they all Forged?

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF II SS
I think you made the right choice getting a new rim.

Yeah. They have some crazy deals. They probably bought these in bulk, and they are the real deal. I am sure these are forged too....