Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

How My Car drive questions ?

Ygoford

YGOFORD?
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vr
hi im just wondering if someone could answer some questions , 1 my car when i give it a bit it drives out most models that are the same as my car , but its a bit old ? in great condition and i was told i got extractors but dunno if its true is there something else that could be giving it that extra bump ? 2 my car goes awesome but sometimes it lack when its changing gears is there something i can do to get it to change better ?

Snotty

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Berlina auto s2
a shift kit wll help with the gear changes.

anton1o

[GMHVN6]
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN 6 Berlina '90
Changing gears as in Manual Shifting.. Or just putting the pedal to the floor and waiting for the Car to shift..

After doing an oil change on my transmission and just letting the oil drip out over 24hours I did notice my car Shifted better when in Drive and putting the foot down.. Could be some mushy stuff in your transmission

Full Spectrum

Bro it's a VW your Audi!
Reaction score
Website
www.news.com.au
Members Ride
Berlina V6
Arthritis:D Nothing a good rub down can't fix:D
My old tranny had it's good and bad days but it wasn't looked after as i will make sure this new one is;).

fazz1977

myspace.com/fazz_himself
Reaction score
Website
www.buttonhole.com.au
Members Ride
1992 VP Executive Wagon, L27 V6 3800
When I adjusted my kickdown to where I wanted it mine started shifting a bit harder and quicker. No flare-out between gears anymore. The trans bloke said it ran awesomely.

Mine also shifts quicker and harder when driving in the white D.

Ygoford

YGOFORD?
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vr
ok so i should just get the trans cleaned out and a service and tune for the car ? see how it goes then ? , my wheels also hold me back i think ? there 14" and they lack in traction , im gettting 18's hopefully in few weeks