Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

How not to built an L67

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
He sure does. I think he's blown up just about every engine he's worked on in Carnage.

If I was a Ford/Barra guy I'd be worried about the long term future seeing how he goes through em.

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
He sure does. I think he's blown up just about every engine he's worked on in Carnage.

If I was a Ford/Barra guy I'd be worried about the long term future seeing how he goes through em.

I never knew you couldn't see it. He's creating carnage on purpose to get drama and views. He has access to the best mechanics in Australia as he's been writing for SM for years and is very well respected.
When you are making the same coin off youtube let me know please.

Sandman

Challenge Accepted
Reaction score
Members Ride
Too many
Drama or not, its kind of nice to see the ups and downs of the builds rather than just the ups as some do. Although its film and youtube world, it still comes across as a couple of guys tinkering in the shed on a fairly shoestring budget really which effectively is what goes on.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
I never knew you couldn't see it. He's creating carnage on purpose to get drama and views. He has access to the best mechanics in Australia as he's been writing for SM for years and is very well respected.
When you are making the same coin off youtube let me know please.

One would certainly hope so.