Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

How to "alter" bumper...

LightningVP

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II 5.7 SV8
i think hes talking about the ones that u used to be able to buy from the warehouse. :thumbsup:

ok, but my question still stands...What do they actually do? Just allow the hot air to vent out from the bonnet?

vlv8vic

<---Brad Quaid = internet stalker
Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
its sarcasm :wax:
Not at all, i don't mind them. Bought them for my datsun but sold it before could install them.

and go for your life lightning its your car do what eva the **** u want with it,
if tossers have issues with it tell them to get ****ed cause their loosers any way
What on Earth is a looser? lol.

ok, but my question still stands...What do they actually do? Just allow the hot air to vent out from the bonnet?

I imagine they would have to be of benefit, but i dunno how things like rain work in with a setup like that.
You were right i was talking about the plastic ones which are purely cosmetic, but you have said that is all you are doing for now so i figured they would work well with your car. No offense intended at all.

LightningVP

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II 5.7 SV8
I imagine they would have to be of benefit, but i dunno how things like rain work in with a setup like that.
You were right i was talking about the plastic ones which are purely cosmetic, but you have said that is all you are doing for now so i figured they would work well with your car. No offense intended at all.

No offence taken :) Just wasn't "too" sure...Many cars do have them, (top of my head, the XR8 has 2, one on either side, same as the subarus) Not sure if all do, but you can't actually see through the Subaru ones unless you are on a big angle...(maybe to stop water from getting in) but would be worth seeing how they will look :)