Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[VT-VX] How to change your Tie Rod Ends and Steering Arm Boots

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition
Mate all Good. Can't believe I was such an imature little brat back then. Maybe sometime I'll go clean up the dross in the how too :D glad I was able to help!!!

Pfft. Good luck! Saved some of the 'best bits' incase you ever lose your mind and do that (i specifically went back and read the post just to see what you were on about. :D

No pelicans were harmed in the making of this How Too.

Step one:It's very important to get well lubricated before doing anything strenuous. God help us if we were dry and got friction burn. I imagine it's a similar scenario to a woman putting in her tampon.

Step Three:
Remove front wheels... I don't know how I expand on this. I'm pretty sure I should say some coy comment about Women's inability to do the most simplest task when it comes to cars,

And just a side note, as the TV is on... Julia Gillard has a MASSIVE Schnoz.

However as there is quite allot of smeg•ma built up on the thread itselfIf you can't loosen it, then drop your hand bag, and drink some ready mix you BLOUSE.

If at first you don't succeed.. Smash it.. hard.. Like you would your wife after a fight.

the boot will slide off nice and easy. Kind of like a condom sliding off after the load is implanted. Or a small condom sliding off an Asians ####.

use a CLEAN cloth to wipe off the spoiled grease. Kind of like wiping up after you have... You know.. Been alone for a little bit too long, or you're like me and you just broke up with your fiancé of two years and moved ages away and despite planning it, she changes her mind and you can't come back every once in a while for a 'good times' root.

step thirteen:
Regrease if necessary... Be nice and Liberal here, you don't want to be Labour because you will end up having to pay tax on your grease, and that's a bad thing. Don't do this with dirty hands, as you don't want to spoil your grease.

Joke about slots? Nah.

[/QUOTE]

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Commodore 2002 Executive v6. Ex Patrol Car

05 vz

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vz commodore
Also a quick way would be to diconnect the ball joint place plastic bag over ball joint greese it up and slide the new boot over and onto the steering arm then cut the old boot off and slide new one inplace reconect joint and job done