Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

How to clean out a burnout

BOGANV8

I gotta V8 whoot whoot
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX 02 SS LS1
QIKAZZ said:
Hey guys, I know this sounds silly, but my mate done a burn out outside my house, I would like to clean it up, because its a cream pebble stone road, and its really really black, right out the front of my house, looks pretty bad, does anyone know what might help me get it off the road, maybe prepsol, or some kind of acid.

Any ideas would be great.

Cheers

Azz

You didnt happen to post this on another forum did you like OL

QIKAZZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR HSV Enhanced V8
BOGANV8 said:
You didnt happen to post this on another forum did you like OL

Yup I sure did, Im sorry for being a Commodore owner and a 4wd owner haha.

Anyway, I used acid, and a wire wheel on my cordless drill, 4 batteries later and its a fair bit better, won some brownie points back with the neighbours, and the people that said if its a public road why bother, well because im one of 2 people exclusivly to the pebble road, so its pretty obvious where it came from, secondly, its a cream coloured road, it stands out a mile away and looks pretty trashy, and thirdly, I dont want to live in a place where my neighbours are going to hate me, youve seen those tv shows where things can get pretty ugly with neighbours, I like my place and its location.

Cheers

Azz

vl1234

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Commodore Executive
QIKAZZ said:
Hey guys, I know this sounds silly, but my mate done a burn out outside my house, I would like to clean it up, because its a cream pebble stone road, and its really really black, right out the front of my house, looks pretty bad, does anyone know what might help me get it off the road, maybe prepsol, or some kind of acid.

Any ideas would be great.

Cheers

Azz

try degreaser.

gopher

Reaction score
Members Ride
Car
QIKAZZ said:
Anyway, I used acid, and a wire wheel on my cordless drill, 4 batteries later and its a fair bit better

so its all set for your mate to do another burnout?:)

Trennaa

Reaction score
Members Ride
Qwerty
'Sif clean burnouts! well.. if there's a darkie outside your house, thats different.. I remember the one I did MASSIVE single pegger line.. easily 50-100 meters.. drove over it everyday..

PaRaDoX

Because Racecouch...
Reaction score
Members Ride
none
my mates do it all the time... except he drives a 87 manual corolla.... well did before it got written off... i got my revenge by doin one in his driveway except leaving 400x more tread than he did... lol thats what i call revenge... *sigh* got me 2 near new rear tyres with %95 tread for $20 thats kinda one of the reasons im not in a hurry to upgrade the size of my wheels

yZoH

//There Ain't No Rest For The Wicked...
Reaction score
Website
www.lolwut.com
Members Ride
(0.o')
tr3nt said:
'Sif clean burnouts! well.. if there's a darkie outside your house, thats different.. I remember the one I did MASSIVE single pegger line.. easily 50-100 meters.. drove over it everyday..

What the 2 outside my house! *mutters under breath*

Cheers
MaT

xlr8_87

No longer a commy driver
Reaction score
Members Ride
'96 Prado 4x4
my mate did one in his driveway in his dads SLK :p

pressure washer got it off :)

Trennaa

Reaction score
Members Ride
Qwerty
HoZy said:
What the 2 outside my house! *mutters under breath*

Cheers
MaT

I was egged on something chronic!!!

the only other time I've ever done something like that.. was a girl played me something stupid.. actually cheated on me, while falling pregnant to a third guy.. long story short, out of anger I backed my car up the drive way and let it fly..

Drove past a few weeks later, and saw a bit of rubber spray on the garage door.

HVXII

AWI11
Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 VXII Acclaim storm grey
nice effort there what a bitch