Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

How to fix codes 57 & 76 on my vt Calais

Juduskiss

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt commodore
Hi there guys I have a question about my vt Calais ok I have a vt Calais on gas and petrol and I did the paper clip trick and got codes 57 ( injector power supply monitor voltage variation terminal a4 ) and 76 ( air/fuel ratio variation between left and right banks ) does anyone know what this means and how to fix these problems thanks guys appreciate it

VTS5

TechJunkie
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE OMEGA 3.6L Dual Fuel
Did u had a back fire recently?

VTS5

TechJunkie
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE OMEGA 3.6L Dual Fuel
Well,i think both codes popping up by the same fault.Here is what u can do the rectify code 76.

Attachments

• 22 09-Mar-13 11.53 PM.jpg
    22 09-Mar-13 11.53 PM.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 510

Cheap6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Exec
My guess is that the 57 is related to the LPG conversion. If the injectors are simply cut the injector Voltage code will set. Does the check engine light operate with the ignition on i.e. work?

The 76 may be due to a misfire (on LPG?) or a sign the the sensors are dying.

First step with codes, after noting what they are, is to clear them, drive and see if (and when) they re-occur i.e. whether there is a real problem or a rare event.

Juduskiss

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt commodore
awesome thanks for the replys will have a look at all of there and yes the engine light does work as normal except sometimes when running on lpg the engine light pops up for about 5 mins then goes away but engine is fine i.e not hot or anything lol