Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

How to handle yourself in a fight thread

87RB30VL

Swiggidy Swag
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
09' FG XR6 Falcon, 75' HJ Kingswood Ute
i was also taught when a man is down he is down no need to go on with it..... apparently most younger guys have never been taught this so thats how people get boot bashed...

That's what I got taught too, but I was also taught that if they get back up, knock em back down. I was in a fight once a few years back & the guy wouldn't stop getting up so I didn't stop hitting him, until he ended up landing a good one smack on my nose, then he got up and left, even though he had the upper hand after that hit.

CONNOR

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs
Maybe getting old
never have i backed down from a fight
background thai boxing 14 years mixed it with some of the best ...
went as a mma stand up trainer , recently and doing day work with some of the up-comming pro mma fighters..

enters me waiting at pizza hut for a pizza two weeks ago and a nutter comes along , and says to me out of no where , "he wanted to put me threw the front window of the store"
i looked at this guy seen he had no fear ! 100% none ... maybe he was on ice , some sort of medication or has missed some...

The thought ran threw my head , if i do get hit and hit my head on the ground and die i no longer have kids my partner..
so i ran ... that simple didnt want a part of it,

never have i done this and whats it saying im getting old or just more mature or dont have that instinct in me anymore..

Deuce

Super Stock
Reaction score
Members Ride
'94 VR SS V8
Most powerful kicking art - Savate.

Most powerful recorded kick w an impact of over 700Kg. While technically a kick, it was delivered by a knee, in a clinch.

Thats the truth!! most weeks I spa with a Belgian highly trained in Savate at our Mauy-Thai Club and we would easily throw more kicks than what we throw punches during a round, and often balance is sacrificed through the kicking motion. but yes Savate is a VERY technical kicking style! so much fun to fight against!
but as was said; weight is an advantage, he kicked me in the face once and I had shrugged that off before he had returned to his stance. (87kg vs about 70kg)

and Clinch knee can be so devastating! proper clinch, with full knee, correct hip movement. I would like to see someone get up from a correctly performed clinch knee LOL :rofl2:

aussieakito

Holden Dealer Master Tech
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
Manual VY SS2, 2005 Rolla Sportivo
im pretty weak for someone my height.
but ive done boxing and kick boxing ( muay thai ) since i was about 10.
i have had fights in the ring. many of these i won. i dont know if in a real out of the ring fight i would do any good in although i do have on the ground experience due to muay thai.

although when i got mugged ( with 2 knives ) i did not fight back i just handed over my phone.

i do believe in a fight with someone at school i would be able to take them on. but i prefer to talk it out.

also ill respect a person who knocks someone down and stops there. im 18 and the amount of fights at school i have to run in a pull the guy bashing the head in of a defenceless guy on the ground is terrible

Dayvo

Because i can
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Series 2
Just scream like a girl and run like a gazelle . Works for me .