Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[General] how to install Led Lights

kdoohan

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive
befor i go on to get this you will have to pm me your email address as i cannot upload it because the pdf file is to big sorry.
i have seen on alot of forums with people asking each others on how they installed their LED lights im posting up the way i installed mine you can do it this way or another way by wiring it into your driving lights/ though that choice is up to you i was talking to another forum member in melbourne and he said the police have told him to turn them off, thats why i put a rocker switch in, im sydney i have been pulled over due to a BIG large red P plate and have never been bothered about the leds, its your choice on how you do it. :idea3:

i did this yesterday for a member im sorry if there are any mistakes pm me and i will fix them up as soon as possible/ even if you have ideas on how to do
i did the step by step in a word document just found it the easiest for myself to do.

this is where i got my leds get them within two days/good seller.
2x New 48 LED 48cm strip white light for all style cars - eBay LED Lights, Lights, Indicators, Car Parts, Accessories, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 16-May-10 16:25:48 AEST)

enjoy hope this help.
CHEERS
KJDOOHAN

photos of how it turned out for me i just to the buy diamond lights now which have a blueish light to it.:

Attachments

• leds2.jpg
    leds2.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 2,414
  • leds.jpg
    leds.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 2,185

Raremetal

Best of both worlds.
Reaction score
Website
raremetal.deviantart.com
Members Ride
Series 2 94 VR Wagon
what did you use to keep the LED's in there?

Some have a self adhesive back on them. If not use a water proof adhesive.

Rare.

kdoohan

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive
yea sorry guys havent looked at this in ages wish i could upload the pdf on here would save heaps of time yea i just use a superglue clear works like a treat!

StormVY

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Storm Ute
Upload the pdf to something like sendspace.com and give us the link or resize the images you used and resave the pdf if it's still too big.

chris148

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve sv6
would you be able to post a pick of where your switch is ?

kdoohan

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive
just the cover where the fuses are under the steering wheel can post a photo, later just at work

cheers
kjdoohan

kdoohan

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive
mate thats smart i like that idea, im guessing you dont smoke then haha