Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

How To Make A Ricer Go Fast

jetspin_vn

JetSpin Racing Team
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN GTS
There must be a grand sense of satisfaction that comes from tearing strips of a ricer.

Bax

Projecting
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing
QUOTE (tricky160 @ Mar 24 2004, 07:43 PM) I saw the same thing done to a 120y year's ago, can't remember the 1/4 mile time tho.
I saw the same thing .. Exact same article and all - years ago. Was funny then, is funny now. They did well

P

portercg

I snapped his little brother while in Cairns last weekend dodging floods, Love the reverse spoiler, indicators on the mudflaps and the monster trust turbo sticker in the c pillar.

definitely a rice-a-riso

Bax

Projecting
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing
looks like a nice 'fun' conditioned road for you to be driving around on.

nice car too, stock exhaust and everything, i got a corolla that i saw yesterday, really really bad shot of it, mrs was taking the photo, but ill host it up later.

Gobbles

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim Series II
thats a VX SS front bar and it looks like a VN so id say a VN wit ha VX SS Front bar

Troy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Auto 128rwkw, VZ V6 Lumina wagon stock
It's an EA-EB Ford or there abouts. Have a look at the indicator's on the front, their amber, VN (probably earlier) onwards don't have amber front indicators.
Still looks like **** but, perfect example of mis-matched body parts.

OSL-060

Banned
Reaction score
QUOTE (Troy @ Mar 25 2004, 05:54 PM) It's an EA-EB Ford or there abouts. Have a look at the indicator's on the front, their amber, VN (probably earlier) onwards don't have amber front indicators.
Still looks like **** but, perfect example of mis-matched body parts.
Yep EA-EB with a GT Kit.

Not the best look, with the amber indicators I'd say VH was the last we had.

P

portercg

Yep, it's a Ford of some kind so who cares... Seriously, up there is a Mecca for some very tough cars, lots of SS Utes cruising around. It was pissing down the whole time, had to time my movements around the tides and flood peaks, here's a look at a very angry looking Barron River Falls, if you check the tourist sites you'll see what I mean by angry.
GP