Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

How to put lower glove box clips. Kindly advise

Migs

Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 commodore
I've been struggling to find a tutorial on how to attach these things in the lower glove box.

1596338198431.png

Drawnnite

Obviously Unsensible
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 Vs Ute
From memory, the black bits slide on, just be careful not to break the bits they slide onto on the glovebox.
Blue bits i havent taken them off before, but the glovebox simply clicks in/out of them.

ephect

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6
The Blue pieces slide on, from top down, over the metal. Factory pieces are grey (on my in-laws vz)

Sorry no advice on the black pieces.

markalan1two

Smile and wave boys !!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
X5 BMW, GenF2 GTS, HSV Y R8, AMG C43
black rubber pieces go on the side of the glove box to stop it falling open, blue piece are the "hinge" and go on the bottom. Open the glove box if it doesn't drop open you will need to get a thin screwdriver and push the original black part in so that it opens fully. then pull the glove box lid up at a 45 degree angle and it will come away from the box.

Migs

Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 commodore
black rubber pieces go on the side of the glove box to stop it falling open, blue piece are the "hinge" and go on the bottom. Open the glove box if it doesn't drop open you will need to get a thin screwdriver and push the original black part in so that it opens fully. then pull the glove box lid up at a 45 degree angle and it will come away from the box.
thanks mate

markalan1two

Smile and wave boys !!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
X5 BMW, GenF2 GTS, HSV Y R8, AMG C43

lmoengnr

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12.5 Maloo R8, MY12 Redline ute, Magnum 224
i'm interested to know what y'all do with your sidearm in the context of going somewhere where weapons are prohibited (i.e., some malls, churches etc). obviously this is under the pretext that you're clearing any and every firearm before storing it lol do you lock it in the glove box? have a magnetic mount in the trunk somewhere?
This is Australia, we cant be trusted with sidearms...

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
i'm interested to know what y'all do with your sidearm in the context of going somewhere where weapons are prohibited (i.e., some malls, churches etc). obviously this is under the pretext that you're clearing any and every firearm before storing it lol do you lock it in the glove box? have a magnetic mount in the trunk somewhere?
Lol! This is the funniest post in ages!
We don’t need fire arms in the car in Australia.

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
With the original post, be gentle with the rubber bits when you push them inward enough to let the box down.

(Said the Bishop to the nun.)