It takes just a moment to join our fantastic communityRegister
http://rapidshare.com/files/132823998/VTVYSERIES_II.pdf - 108mb
Below are the steps on how to do it! Steps with a blue number have a diagram available on request. And if you need details in step 8 (AKA you dont know how to remove the power steering pump reservoir) also let me know. I'll have to grab those for you.
1. Allow engine to cool to ambient temperature (less than 50°C), then remove radiator cap.
Do not remove radiator cap while the engine coolant temperature is above 50°C, as personal injury may result.
2. Disconnect battery earth lead.
3. Remove coolant overflow hose from radiator filler neck connection.
4. Remove radiator lower hose from radiator connection and allow coolant to drain into a suitable splash tray.
Always wear protective safety glasses when working with spring type hose clamps. Failure to do so could result in eye injury.
5. Remove radiator upper hose from radiator.
6. Remove the cold air intake duct and radiator shroud retainers, disengage locating tabs by pulling shroud towards front of vehicle prior to
removing the shroud.
7. If vehicle is equipped with automatic transmission, loosen transmission oil cooler line hose clamps and disconnect hoses from radiator oil cooler unions.
Plug hoses and oil cooler unions to prevent foreign matter entry.
8. Remove the power steering pump reservoir, refer to Section 9A STEERING.
9. Depress tang on main wiring harness to cooling fan motor wiring harness connector and separate connector.
10. Using a screwdriver, compress and lever out radiator retaining clips from radiator upper mounting brackets.
11. Lift radiator upwards out of lower insulators and remove radiator from vehicle. Remove upper insulators from radiator upper mounting pins.