Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

How to replace autoreverse button on VH SLE Eurovox radio

joelcktt

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH Commodore 253 SLE
Hi all. The auto-reverse button on my VH SLE's Eurovox radio/tape player was removed/lost by the previous owner.

I have purchased a replacement button (thanks ebay!) but I can't figure out how to put the new button in place. I have tried the obvious pushing - but I can't seem to get it to click into place.

Anyone know how to do it?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Joel

magnetvh

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SL/E 381pack
It's easier to do with the radio out as it's alot harder for it to sit in properly (always falls) with the radio still installed. Take the knobs off, undo the nuts, take face plate off and the retaining plate. You should now be able to remove the radio from the car. Once you have got to this stage on the sides of the square black facia near the turning knobs is a little clip. Push this in gentle as it's plastic and pull. Do one side at a time. The front cover should come off and you can now put your auto reverse button in. Replace cover and do a reverse of the above to reinstall the radio.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Tasmaniak

Not a valid input....
Reaction score
Website
www.ranjinstallations.com.au
Members Ride
VR Stato, C180 Kompressor, Prado and Ka
Plus one for above