Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

HOW TO replace headlining

Patrio7

3Y3 K4N 5P33K 1337.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'96 S1 VS Exec
MavVP said:
Yeah i did mine about 18 months ago and it's still going strong, it's come off a little bit near the drivers side visor but nothing bad
I wasnt very happy with the original colour so i just went with some black

heh mines sagging at all the door entrys so im looking at redoing it but i wondered how the black would go, looks alright there, got some recent photos by chance?

tsimira

Reaction score
Members Ride
'91 VN V6 Executive
Its been a while so I didnt realise the pics had died after I changed ISP's, so here they are again,

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

tsimira :)

Mycarayne

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Executive Series II
Inspirational. I need this done to my VS, so I've booked it in to get it done professionally. But after seeing how easy it, Im thinking that booking is going to be cancelled...

potshots007

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN series II custom :) and VZ exec
great write up, i did mine a while back now, i took the chance to cut the holes out and stuff to put calais interior lights, and also covered it in nice and red, completely different, if anyone hasnt seen my ride, i will just post a pic of the roof

Attachments

• Picture-040.jpg
    Picture-040.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 372

Youngblood

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT SS
for the Melbourne people, dont go to daleys, they quoted me $26.75 per metre plus gst for roof lining material, I then called nolan warehouse in Oakley south, Melbourne, $16.50 per metre gst included, 03 9545 5588 ask for Nick, he will look after ya.

Youngblood

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT SS
By the way, they have heaps of colours and fabrics, cant go wrong with this place, even sell leather for custom interiors.

Youngblood

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT SS
another piece of advice that should save some inconvenience....dont use the bostik spray contact adhesive, mine sagged the next day and had to be redone with better glue....also trim around cardboard edge but not at the front or sides near front as this is veiwable when reinstalled, gotta fold it around cardboard and glue from otherside, take note of old lining when removing, that will give you fair idea about what im sayin.