Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

How to spot an unmarked police car

TI3VOM

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commodore
Thanks for the words of encouragement both of you.

Go back through the first few pages of this thread and see some of the replies.
My post is clearly the only post that had nothing to do with helping people identify a undercover police car.

P.s. Don't forget to look at post #9 for example in this thread.

TI3VOM

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commodore
What did I do?

Airstike, not much.
All you did was like the post from another moderator justifying the actions of two other members on this forum that have decided to take offense at my (non offensive) post & who want to troll my comment, for no reason at all?

This implies that you agree with their comments or Hakhawks approval of their (trolling) replies.

I'm sorry if my impression of what has been said over the last page or two is wrong, but trolling is what it has seemed like?

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
Thanks for the words of encouragement both of you.

Go back through the first few pages of this thread and see some of the replies.
My post is clearly the only post that had nothing to do with helping people identify a undercover police car.

P.s. Don't forget to look at post #9 for example in this thread.

never said it was the only post like that. why did you feel the need to post it when others have already said similar? huh? huh?

if i was to read too far into it like some, id say it was you fishing for a response, so that someone would acknowledge your existence, and give you something to do for the night, but you were probably just posting coz you think 78 pages is excessive for discussing unmarked police cars.

TI3VOM

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commodore
never said it was the only post like that. why did you feel the need to post it when others have already said similar? huh? huh?

if i was to read too far into it like some, id say it was you fishing for a response, so that someone would acknowledge your existence, and give you something to do for the night, but you were probably just posting coz you think 78 pages is excessive for discussing unmarked police cars.

Sorry I posted.
Clearly it is me seeking attention.

Again, sorry I posted, you all have a great night & I'm sorry I may have upset or offended any of you?

I'll think twice about posting a decent (not rude) comment in the future.

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
Sorry I posted.
Clearly it is me seeking attention.

Again, sorry I posted, you all have a great night & I'm sorry I may have upset or offended any of you?

I'll think twice about posting a decent (not rude) comment in the future.

lighten up buttercup! no upset or offence taken here ;)

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
Airstike, not much.
All you did was like the post from another moderator justifying the actions of two other members on this forum that have decided to take offense at my (non offensive) post & who want to troll my comment, for no reason at all?

This implies that you agree with their comments or Hakhawks approval of their (trolling) replies.

I'm sorry if my impression of what has been said over the last page or two is wrong, but trolling is what it has seemed like?
Ok since I'm now involved, you posted something knowing full well what reaction you would get then when you got called out you bitched out and reported posts.
I would calling it trolling.

Reaction score
Members Ride
ya mum!
the thread is upto 78 pages

I only count 8 pages. *shrug*

The best part about this thread is when it was changed from "Under Cover" to "Unmarked". You'll NEVER spot an under cover Police car, EVER!

This forum is pathetic...

Well, there's the door! Ciao.

Trayner

Fresh prince of Pakky, Gangsta
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gangsta Hundy
I only count 8 pages. *shrug*

The best part about this thread is when it was changed from "Under Cover" to "Unmarked". You'll NEVER spot an under cover Police car, EVER!

Till you take the cover off

policecarcover01.JPG

'ssv'

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV MY9.5 M6 UTE
More importantly, dont keep your onions next to your potatoes in the pantry.
The gases the onions release will cause the potatoes to sprout!