Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

How to turn off pursuit/night mode in my 2011 VE series 2 SS Sportswagon ex VIC cop car

Jake Brodribb

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series 2 2011 SS Commodore Sportswagon
I have recently pulled the battery out of my VE Series 2 2011 SS Sportswagon to charge and when I have reconnected the radio display and instrument lights, fuel gauge, temp gauge and tacho are no longer working. Speedo still works however and the display on radio flashes on for a second upon initial start up of engine. Have tried a couple of things that ppl told me but had no luck so far. Any help appreciated.

ChRiDDa

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS-Z Sportwagon
There is a rectangular button in the sunglass holder - was called surveillance mode - Christ knows why....

lout

Reaction score
Members Ride
VXii Executive V6 , VYii Adventra LS1

Jake Brodribb

Reaction score
Members Ride
Tried pressing this button on sunglass holder and still nothing. A lot of ppl had told me that previously but unfortunately didn't fix it?

Jake Brodribb

Reaction score
Members Ride
I have recently pulled the battery out of my VE Series 2 2011 SS Sportswagon to charge and when I have reconnected the radio display and instrument lights, fuel gauge, temp gauge and tacho are no longer working. Speedo still works however and the display on radio flashes on for a second upon initial start up of engine. Have tried a couple of things that ppl told me but had no luck so far. Any help appreciated.
Tried this as well as pressing the two dimmer lights above headlights and still nothing?

lout

Reaction score
Members Ride
VXii Executive V6 , VYii Adventra LS1
i would try disconnecting battery again
when you reconnect battery, talk nicely to your car

Jake Brodribb

Reaction score
Members Ride
so i have pulled out the sunglass/interior light compartment and when i disconnected the wiring and all display/tachos/gauges are all working fine however the obvious thing is I don't have the front interior lights which isn't a major concern but wondering if anyone else has had the same problem or knows how to pull apart the assembly so as I can see if I can disconnect the stealth mode button and see if that fixes it.