Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

HPT tune files

ari666

250,000 hits
Reaction score
Members Ride
1966 impala, R32 GTR
hello boys and girls.

as a lot of you know i recently started playing with HP_tuners, and with that comes the option for me to be able to do cheap tunes for JC members, i was wondering if any of you had your tune files handy in .HPT file extension?

ive been asked to do basic stuff like SD tunes and tunes for long pipes/o2 error delete/relink VATS etc, so im looking for a wide selection of modified and stock tunes to use.

to load to JC you will need to zip the file, then click "advanced" and click on the paperclip. like this:
View attachment impala ****.rar

if you do load a tune, please include

year
make
model
engine
transmission
and status of the tune, i.e. "stock VT 5.7ltr 4l60e" or "mafless VE 6.0ltr manual, extractors" etc.

the reason i ask is because the Hp_tuners forum has a bank of tunes, some of which say "stock" however as ive dug around in a few, it seems like they have all been altered in some way and im keen to get a few PURE stock tunes.

if you have a 99-05 Commodore 5.7 (including Adventra) and would like some simple tuning work done (stuff that doesnt require a dyno) ill be happy to help out the first 5 people to put their hand up for "credit only". which is 2 credits to modify a tune (45USD per credit, so 100 bucks AUD) but id LOVE if someone with a stock ecu could help me out by letting me read and save their tune so i can use it as a starting point, which is free. i may provide beers.

anyway, lets see if this thread gets any replies.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
LOL

The reason I never bothered with HP tuners and LS stuff is always because I've not done it for profit, only for my own stuff and to help out a few mates etc. With the LS stuff you need the credits and it's just not worth the expense for the software.

Good luck to you though :)

Ahmed87

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 FORD -Crown Victoria 4.6 v8 239HP
Kindly we requested tuning file for :
2007 FORD -Crown Victoria 4.6 v8 239HP

Our customer interested in:
1-increase efficiency and performance.
2-lower fuel consumption.

hello boys and girls.

as a lot of you know i recently started playing with HP_tuners, and with that comes the option for me to be able to do cheap tunes for JC members, i was wondering if any of you had your tune files handy in .HPT file extension?

ive been asked to do basic stuff like SD tunes and tunes for long pipes/o2 error delete/relink VATS etc, so im looking for a wide selection of modified and stock tunes to use.

to load to JC you will need to zip the file, then click "advanced" and click on the paperclip. like this:
View attachment 175006

if you do load a tune, please include

year
make
model
engine
transmission
and status of the tune, i.e. "stock VT 5.7ltr 4l60e" or "mafless VE 6.0ltr manual, extractors" etc.

the reason i ask is because the Hp_tuners forum has a bank of tunes, some of which say "stock" however as ive dug around in a few, it seems like they have all been altered in some way and im keen to get a few PURE stock tunes.

if you have a 99-05 Commodore 5.7 (including Adventra) and would like some simple tuning work done (stuff that doesnt require a dyno) ill be happy to help out the first 5 people to put their hand up for "credit only". which is 2 credits to modify a tune (45USD per credit, so 100 bucks AUD) but id LOVE if someone with a stock ecu could help me out by letting me read and save their tune so i can use it as a starting point, which is free. i may provide beers.

anyway, lets see if this thread gets any replies.

Immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Hi and welcome,

Unfortunately I don't think you will find what you are looking for here as we are a Holden Commodore forum mainly ;)

Hq King

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS 2 Magnum
LOL

The reason I never bothered with HP tuners and LS stuff is always because I've not done it for profit, only for my own stuff and to help out a few mates etc. With the LS stuff you need the credits and it's just not worth the expense for the software.

Good luck to you though :)
Hey immortality so I gather from what your saying you do some tuning so what do you use to tune ?

Immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
I use Tunerpro. I mostly deal with 2nd gen and 3rd gen Commodores (VN to VT V8 and VN to VY V6).