Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

HQ GTS stripes VE GTS

VXBaz

Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 VX Series II Wagon
I love the stock VE GTS but I also love the HQ GTS. I figured the VE might look ok with the HQ style hood stripes so I knocked these up this arvo. I've got to say I like it!

Before ("stock").
VE-GTS-1920x1080.jpg

With "HQ GTS" style (photoshopped) stripes.
VE-GTS-HQ-stripes-1920x1080.jpg

Last edited:

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Very tasteful.....Not over the top at all

VXBaz

Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 VX Series II Wagon
Yellow is also a great base colour from which to change into other colours (as is red) so I can make this car any colour I want.

VE-GTS-HQ-stripes-1920x1080-alien-green.jpg

VE-GTS-HQ-stripes-1920x1080-orange.jpg
VE-GTS-HQ-stripes-1920x1080-power-purple.jpg
VE-GTS-HQ-stripes-1920x1080-violent-blue.jpg

Yeah, I changed colours the cheat/quick way. The only colours in the image are black shade or yellow shade so I just did an overall image hue change). Sloppy work shows mostly in this blue one above but the others blend quite well.

The way I see it, 4 GTS are needed per enthusiast. One stock, one super hot street (blown, gears...etc), one for the drags and one for circuit racing. I think it would be funny if they were all the the same colour but various coloured cars might also be amusing.

Just got to quickly check my numbers...

Theboki

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden commodore lumina 2005
Hey mate just wanted to ask for a quck favour if you could do it please. Could you colour match the rear chrome tailgate garnish on white vf wagon. Trying to find pictures of colour matched but cant fond any. Usualy people do it in black or carbon. Thanks