Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

HQ HOLDEN Mod for rFactor

YZ250

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS CREWMAN
Our Group race online on the PC a Simulator called rFactor it is able to be modded legally and we created our own V8 SuperCar Mod ( one of 3 around ) and are now working on our HQ Racing Mod.

We also Race every Aussie track past and present which are all free to download.

Heres some Pics of our HQ WIP on Calder Park and Eastern Creek Tracks

hq-2.jpg

GRAB_092-1.jpg

GRAB_091-1.jpg

GRAB_090-1.jpg

GRAB_093-1.jpg

GRAB_099.jpg

GRAB_098-2.jpg

GRAB_097-1.jpg

GRAB_096-2.jpg

GRAB_095-2.jpg

GRAB_100.jpg

Darren_L

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SS
bloody hell that's a good model
I have to get back into R-Factor, I think I joined up at one of the Australian forums a while back, but haven't had the chance to get back to it. I've got the logitec force feedback wheel & pedals. V8 Supercars are kind of boring me these days, so I'd like to take some of the old classics for a race.

hey is there any plans in the pipeline to recreate the old Grp C race cars, like Brocky's VB-VK's ? I'd absolutely love to take one of those cars for some laps around Bathurst - even if it is just virtual, it's the closest I'll ever get!

a1k3m1

Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY II S-Pack 25th Anniversary
same here, ill have to go and find the discs again!!

snowy01

lolwut
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Daily / VF SV6 /
awesome work.. would love to add it to my collection.. is there links to dl it mate.
again great work

YZ250

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS CREWMAN
Thanks for the comments fellas !

Wasn't sure if its ok to post our Site up, but will do so as it seems like it is acceptable
It's Adrenalin Factor Home of Adrenalin Factor Gaming. Adrenalin is a Sim Racing Community i started almost years ago and we have just gotten into Modding, we also have our own V8 SuperCar Mod

We are currently testing our physics for the mod and making changes, skinning has commenced and there will be almost 100 Car Skins to choose from different States.

Ahhhhh Group C Hey ? Hmmm could be something we may do in the future

Front End look on the Spinner

2front.jpg

Pub247

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ford Fairmont
Theres already a Group A mod you get the vk 's and wlakinshaws plus the seirras and the like

Nice mod should do a tin top series

Rfactor 2 is coming out soon

YZ250

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS CREWMAN
Theres already a Group A mod you get the vk 's and wlakinshaws plus the seirras and the like

Nice mod should do a tin top series

Rfactor 2 is coming out soon

Not sure of the relevance of the group A to what this is about, but yes we run Touring Car legends on Wednesday Nights, which is what you referring to.

CARS for TCL Update are

CARS AVAILABLE

Alfa Romeo
BMW 635
BMW M3
Mercedes Benz 190
Mustang
Skyline
Rover Vitesse
Ford Sierra
Toyota Supra
Holden VL Walkie
Volvo

Tin Top Series, I was under the impression anything based on a production Sedan etc , and not Open Wheel IS a Tin Top.

Yes rFactor has been coming for awhile, and currently we run up to 10 Servers on rFactor and will do so with rFactor 2. And all our Mods will be updated for the new SIM

Pub247

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ford Fairmont
Ah TCL i cant remeber what it was been a while since i played but i know ive driven some group a cars around bathurst