Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

hrmmmmmmm we have a problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
ok guys you are all keen to know what it is and who it was, i know you mite all hate me now but if you must know, and i hope that ther person is reading this as i have told him that he had a week to refund me and he hasent..............
Rob aka dr bob.
from robs creative calibrations.

and yes before you do say "did u give him the right info".....yes i did
i work as a spare parts interp.
i dont know what he is doing but if your reading this rob, just refund me and i will send back the faulty chip and it will all be over and noone has to get hurt...................
thanks guys
pauly

just a note, threats of physical violence to other members will not be tolerated on this site, no matter how ripped off you may feel.

also, mail order tunes can be a fun thing to make work right. some vehicles can just be a right pain.

swapping memcals isnt a hard thing to do, might help to learn to do that yourself, will save a few dollars from having the mechanic do it.

WhiteWagon

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS V8 5-Speed Wagon
wtf

O M G

wtf guys i thought we were all here to help........so much for stickin toegther.....first maybee you should all just relax and read deeper into the text, i said so noone getz hurt, by that i mean if i rang up the dept of fair trading it wouldnt look good and the next time it happened then they would listen....... i dont wanta do that.... but i will.

ummmm what next....rippin on me cause im a spare parts dude, wtf, thats just stupid.
the problem is that the mechanic has put the chip in and it has brought up a engine light on the dash. also lots of fault codes (as he put his diagnostic computer on)

BTW IM NOT PHYSICALY THREATING HIM

wtf just relax.....im a nice guy who just wants a chip, and btw i didnt go to chip torque cause i like to support the little guy, but LOL not anymore...

SAV_117

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE V8 Calais
keyboard warrior lol

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
just a note, threats of physical violence to other members will not be tolerated on this site, no matter how ripped off you may feel.

also, mail order tunes can be a fun thing to make work right. some vehicles can just be a right pain.

swapping memcals isnt a hard thing to do, might help to learn to do that yourself, will save a few dollars from having the mechanic do it.

guess I was lucky then, got my memcal, popped it in & it drove beautifully, never had a problem with it.

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
O M G

wtf guys i thought we were all here to help........so much for stickin toegther.....

Well it is all a matter of your point of view really. Some guy with (ummm) zero posts saying he has an issue and provides no details, or a long time and respected member of the forum with a track record of helping hundreds of people with advice for nothing in return.

first maybee you should all just relax and read deeper into the text, i said so noone getz hurt, by that i mean if i rang up the dept of fair trading it wouldnt look good and the next time it happened then they would listen....... i dont wanta do that.... but i will.

ummmm what next....rippin on me cause im a spare parts dude, wtf, thats just stupid.
the problem is that the mechanic has put the chip in and it has brought up a engine light on the dash. also lots of fault codes (as he put his diagnostic computer on)

BTW IM NOT PHYSICALY THREATING HIM

wtf just relax.....im a nice guy who just wants a chip, and btw i didnt go to chip torque cause i like to support the little guy, but LOL not anymore...

Anyhoo. What exactly is wrong with the chip? (You are a spare parts expert but are unable to install a memcal???)

Reaper

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
guess I was lucky then, got my memcal, popped it in & it drove beautifully, never had a problem with it.

most cars work first go, but theres always a few that just want to **** you.

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
most cars work first go, but theres always a few that just want to **** you.

Also just because maybe, I gave the right specs to the guy who did my mail order tune, & then shock horror, I could work out how to open & replace the one I had! :thumbsup:

That way I got what I needed & it worked, & I didnt have to pay a mechanic for the 10 mins of work....

Last edited:

Ado

Are we there yet?
Reaction score
Members Ride
vsII statesman L67
First up,i think dr bob will sort it out for you without a doubt.
It is funny that everybody jumped one you when they found out it was one of their own,but id say that its just because he has such a good rep around the traps.
Personally i didnt read that as a threat on him,i just read it as a figure of speach that was taken the wrong way.
Id say give the guy a break as he has a problem and needs some help.If he had got it from a eBay burner you would be all on his side.
PS No i was not payed for this statement.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.