Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

hrmmmmmmm we have a problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteWagon

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS V8 5-Speed Wagon
hey guys and girls,

"sorry for anyone who gets offended"

Now first i just wanted to say that there is some awesome **** on this site for cars, soooo much stuff to choose from.

Now normally you would purchase an item and you would expect it to work first time....normally. Now, i have recently purchased a product and it didnt work, well it worked but not how it was meant to, it was purchased by me and all information was correct for the vehicle.
Long story short, i had to send the product back to the supplier (as i had emailed them to tell them what had happened and they had said it was their mistake) So anywho i sent it back, after approx 2.5 weeks and many emails it had finally returned to me YAY i thought yes i will go to my mechanic to get it fitted and i will be sooo happy. Well, wasn't i rudely shocked! Once again it didn't work.
Now the mechanic has billed me for all this work he has done to install the product, and to use his diagnostic machine to determine the problem, and what have i got......... a product that doesnt work, a stack of bills from my mechanic.

So what did i do? i emailed the company to let them know of my problem, summed up in a sentence, i said what's goin on with this product? they replied "please send information back of the problems and we will rectify" i replied "NO, i would like a refund of my money please" and if the refund is not given then i will ring dept of fair trading, not too much to ask i thought, and to my suprise (in the most sarcastic voice ever) they have not replied to my email...........................................oh and btw i know how things should be handled as i work in spare parts.......

WHAT SHOULD I DO?????
let me know asap please.
thanks guys

Pauly

Last edited by a moderator:

Joe Peeps

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim
to clarify the situation someone affiliated with this site sold you a faulty product?
you are entitled to a refund dont take no for an answer - do they have a phone no? warehouse?
i hope you get your money back bro must be incredibly frustrating.

Last edited:

Joe Peeps

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim
geez not much support shown!

you are going about it the right way bud just give them a week and then if no dice give fair trading a call. out of curiosity what was the product?

Morton

For external use only
Reaction score
Members Ride
Fairstar the Funship
Wow, I really can't read that... it's just painful. >_>

I hope whatever problem you have, is sorted out soon. Whatever it is.

BLOWN R8

WHISTLE BY HARROP
Reaction score
Members Ride
BLOWN VZ R8 MALOO, LC 406, HT PREM, VX SS
id email again, then if no answer i would speak to consumer affairs m8....

Zeussy

SSM11K
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen-F Clubsport, Rodeo 2.8 TD 4x4
all i can some up from that post is some blonde chick has bought an electric supercharger off ebay

Hahaaaa!!! Thats what im thinking...

Yeah whats the deal?? you're getting the shaft? just stick to your guns and harass them till you get a reply...

They might be looking into it seeing if they have to give you a refund, or just hoping you'll go away!

You say you know how things should be delt with, so do it... ring them, send them a letter/email x 1000...

delcowizzid

on holiday
Reaction score
Members Ride
в∞ѕтεכ √&
what was it you bought performance chip sparkplugs cai what was it.and were you promised something you didnt get from the parts in question or what.

BOGANV8

I gotta V8 whoot whoot
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX 02 SS LS1
well i guess my post KEEPS getting deleted so i will be serious bout it..

I told you on MSN what to do..

Cant even have a joke these days whats the world coming too

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Does it matter what the product is?

The guy has asked WHAT HE CAN DO, not Please ask me what it is every post". Far out.

OP, if it is a private sale there is not much you can do, if they are operating as a business or operating as to what can be seen as a business contact Consumer affairs in your state, they will head you in the right direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.