Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

HSV 300KW GTS - Your thoughts?

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
45g?

My boss cant even sell his S2 VX GTS 300 for 35k, with 31000 on the clock

spacattack

THE ENFORCER!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Custom VN
45gs man not meanin to pic on anyone here but man 45gs can buy ya a brand new stato V8 with all the luxuries if there've got the much in there pocket y would they buy a VT? ( not that im baggin it out of coarse i love the VT GTS's )

burnz

dah dut dut da dah
Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII SS ute M6
davus said:
All,

With a new baby just come along, Im in the horrible predicament of having to offload a few assets, and so am thinking i might have to put up for sale my 300 KW 2000 VTII HSV GTS. It is a 300kw 6 spd car with only 40000ks on the clock. It is in perfect condition and is black with red interior.

For those of you that know your HSV's, this is a 95K car brand new.

Was just wondering if any of you guys out there could tell me your opinions on what it might be worth. Ive got a figure in my head, but would like to know how close i am to the mark.

Input would be appreciated.

Cheers

Dave
i think the wife and baby gotta go :rofl:

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
burnz said:
i think the wife and baby gotta go :rofl:

:rofl: thats a great line :p

H

hsv gts vt 2

i own a vt11 gts i swapped a 2003 vy clubsport that had 48000, i bought it in april swapped it in august, the vy cost $44,000 the gts had 38000km, im not sure how many would still be on the road but there were only 113 or 117 built so it should be worth a few $'s in a few years, there still isnt a hsv that can match it- coming up to 6yrs later so keep it, have a look how much an xv gt ho is worth now and how many of those were built so keep it asuming it is in excellent condition ie low k's.