Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

HSV Announces SV Black Edition For Maloo R8, ClubSport R8 And ClubSport R8 Tourer

Pub247

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ford Fairmont
At least ford are offering something new with their version new front bar and also romured to be testing in sweden with the cutouts filled with coolers for WTA Setup which suggests larger amount of boost and therefore more power

kuzman89

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 ute
:hmmm: Black Edition to me means one colour "BLACK", not accents and special plates.

... And then we have this latest offering from FPV/F F FF FFF FFFF...I can't say it.

image75503_c.jpg

you know thats just a concept car right? It looked pretty ordinary at the motorshow (in comparison to this pic)

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
you know thats just a concept car right? It looked pretty ordinary at the motorshow (in comparison to this pic)

I saw it at the Motorshow and its ####ing boss.

It has such an agressive stance to it, looks a billion times better than the HSV's with black wheels.

Also, yes, currently it is a concept. But they havent ruled out putting it into production. They said they will see how much interest there is for it after the motorshow...and theres a lot.

I just cant believe HSV put out this nonsense.

Ed

Reaction score
Website
www.hrt.com.au
Members Ride
TDV8 Landcruiser
Saw them today at the car show, the Matte black finished items are all plastic, even the hsv badges looked and felt like plastic, they still look nice but for that much money it seems tacky to me..... However, the rims are sweeeeeeeeeet and the new red is like fluro, eye catching that's for sure.

Guru Spook

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL
The new GT does look good, but too much black IMO. I reckon it would look good in silver, with the black wheels.

I've seen the motor show pics and they don't look as good as the above one. Still a nice car, but I don't think it's anything spectacular.

Anyway as for HSV's "Black Edition" I don't think they look that bad. The wheels IMO look far nicer than the GT's.

Drawnnite

Obviously Unsensible
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 Vs Ute
wonder when hsv will do a "red or white edition" seeing holden/hsv's main colour is red/white

ephect

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6
i have to say, saw the black edition at the motor show, and it looks very poorly finished. yes the rims looked sweet in black, but the plastic vents in the front guards and bonnet looks soo ####ing cheap! ebay special cheap. looked very unfinished and a last minute addition to the car. yes its limited production but the GTS sitting next to the black editions were 327kw (from memory)

HERONVY

Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY2 SS
black accents

Although i believe the black themed fad will fade out eventually , they look way better with the black accents i reckon

1SIKR8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK -Project-, VX R8 Clubsport

I read some where that they are in production now ? Too be honest the Holden black edition is a retaliation to the FPV black edition .... We need new ideas seriously! Not do it because they did it bullshit