Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

HSV E Series Senator

tommo82

Non-donating member.
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 HSV Senator
Hi Guys... just joined the forum.

Here are some pics... 2007 Senator in Evoke

See the rest here: New Pics - a photoset on Flickr

Front.jpg

Front%20Left%20Wheel.jpg

CSP

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
my car
Welcome mate :D

But worried avout the front bumper gap there though!

Troyziee

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 SSV-R Sportwagon
sht hot mate!!
any plans, exhaust rims...?

and where abouts are those photos on flikr taken at? docklands, but where bouts, is it public access or not really? looks like a top spot for sum snaps :)

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
Welcome to the forum you lucky bastard!

tommo82

Non-donating member.
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 HSV Senator
sht hot mate!!
any plans, exhaust rims...?

and where abouts are those photos on flikr taken at? docklands, but where bouts, is it public access or not really? looks like a top spot for sum snaps :)

No plans.... I really like the GTS rims but it's going to be a huge waste of money to change them over. I think I'll just leave it all standard.

How much would the exhaust work cost, roughly?

The photos are flickr were taken at a few places......

1. Docklands, just off lorimer street. Heading down Lorimer St away from the city (towards Port Melbourne), there is a concrete pad right next to the water on the right. It is right beneath where the Bolte bridge passes over Lorimer St.

2. The sheds at Docklands behind the new NAB building. Head down past Telstra dome toward the NAB building and go across the lights (drive down the side of the NAB). Keep going to the end and there's a roundabout. Turn left, go 100 metres then turn right. There is a big long wharf with some railtracks in it the pics were taken alongside the wharf sheds.

3. DFO at Essendon, in the corner of the carpark closest to the airport.

All publically accessible. Not into tresspass :)

Good luck

Troyziee

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 SSV-R Sportwagon
cheers mate, i thought some were from down lorimer st, i've gone down there but that area ur talking about, i thought it was all fenced off? i looked at it n thought it would b a great spot to go in, but though i might get in abit of trouble, have to give it a shot now :)

ask cousin slow poke about the exhaust prices, he just got his done.

love tha colour, specially in the sun, and that interior jus looks like sex!!

CSP

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
my car
I think I'll just leave it all standard.

I initially thought the same thing when I got my Clubsport however they really don't sound like a V8 should... Exhaust fixes that!

How much would the exhaust work cost, roughly?

Mate I didn't get a full (headers to tips) exhaust just yet for two reasons, cost & because frankly this 307kw LS2 engine really does pump out **** loads of power in stock form. However like I have said, I wanted a better note than the factory pea shooter exhaust gives. I ended up going with a full custom, mild steel, dual 3 inch, cat back system from some local blokes (City Custom Exhaust) here in Canberra. $1500 cash (or $1750 credit card) supplied, cut, fitted, painted including quad 3 inch chrome tips, cross pipe, high flow ressies and high flow sports mufflers.

Sound is AWESOME!!! Zero drone and well worth the money. Haven't had the car on a dyno yet but am going to get a Cold Air Induction and tune done at the same time. So for around $3,000 you should be able to get a dual 3 inch cat back, Cold Air Induction and dyno tune. Not a lot to spend for MUCH better sound and increased power. I'm expecting around 250 - 260 rwkw after the CAI and tune. If I went for some HPC coated headers and high flow cats, 270rwkw is EASILY achieved and I have seen people getting 280rwkw. All from simple and relatively cheap mods.

If you haven't already, check out the LS1 forums. PLENTY of info regarding mods there.

I'm also considering a CAM but mostly cause I like how lumpy they sound.

Oh, the other thing I am getting is a Billet Rip Shifter... Maybe as early as this week! Also a cheap mod (around $500) and makes shifting SOOOO much better.

Pics of my exhaust are in My Ride thread: http://forums.justcommodores.com.au/ve-wm/67177-my-own-personal-stinger-missile.html

tommo82

Non-donating member.
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 HSV Senator
Thanks for the heads up

I think I'll tip $3000 into the homeloan instead, though.

I'm a member of LS1. I joined this forum because they're a bit of a wankers club over there.