Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[VIC] Hsv factory 10 stacker with catridge $60

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
Still in my VS Senator. Got a decent head unit fitted, smashed the old Eurovox factory deck into a hundred pieces with a sledge hammer at work because of all the pain and annoyance it caused me, but the 10 stacker worked like a dream. Still hooked up, still works, come take it out and give me $60 please :D

Located in Eastern suburbs of Melbourne, don't ask me to send it interstate or send it anywhere in Victoria, i can't be assed doing it, that takes effort. Come rip it outta my car, no point in wasting it. Can't supply any photos at the moment as my sister has my camera and isn't in Victoria right now, whether she stole it and did a runner, or she is on a school camp is yet to be detirmined, either way, i can't supply a pic.

Looks like every other factory HSV / Holden 10 stacker that's bolted to the right side of the boot on the inside (obviously), has a couple of small scratches on it, but who cares, it sits in your boot and plays cd's, it's not a fashion statement like a southern cross sticker.

PM me if interested.

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
Will take $50, final offer, i'd rather use it as a wall ornament in my garage for less than that, there is one on Egay for $199, i reckon that's pretty steep, but i also think $50 is cheap. Hey, that rhymes. I'll include that rhyme in the cost of the stacker :p

I need the money to feed children in, ummmm, Sudan. How could you deny those poor children the money, i could feed 50 children in one day for $50. Wouldn't YOU, like to help ME, feed THEM?

:D

SV62NV

Scuba Steve
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY09 VE SV6
Will take $50, final offer, i'd rather use it as a wall ornament in my garage for less than that, there is one on Egay for $199, i reckon that's pretty steep, but i also think $50 is cheap. Hey, that rhymes. I'll include that rhyme in the cost of the stacker :p

I need the money to feed children in, ummmm, Sudan. How could you deny those poor children the money, i could feed 50 children in one day for $50. Wouldn't YOU, like to help ME, feed THEM?

:D

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
What? ^^^^

Last chance people, i'm about rip this thing out and wrap it up and put it away. Can't be ****ed bumping this thread every day or so.

genaero20

Reaction score
Members Ride
Genuine HDT VN AERO no 20 of 78
will this fit into a vt calais 10 stacker slot mine **** it self but head unit still works

hingo1983

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V
Im not interested in buying the stacker but your posts gave me many laughs. Thanks Cobez

I remember looking for one of these when I had my old VR Calais. $50 is a steal. They were always about $200 on ebay.

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
will this fit into a vt calais 10 stacker slot mine **** it self but head unit still works

I'm not too sure mate, throw a post up in one of the car audio section of this forum, i'm sure someone will help you!

Im not interested in buying the stacker but your posts gave me many laughs. Thanks Cobez

I remember looking for one of these when I had my old VR Calais. $50 is a steal. They were always about $200 on ebay.

Hahahaha thanks mate. Yeah, quite frankly, i think $200 is a rip off for a factory Holden 10 stacker, i personally only think they are worth $50.

Why put a rediculous price on something i have no use for anyway? I'd rather sell it cheap and have someone else get some use out of it.

khuismann

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Acclaim
hey mate will it go into a VT acclaim ok?
if so can pick it up on wednesday if thats cool

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
No idea mate, you would have to throw up a thread in the car audio section of this forum and see if someone can help you out.

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
Anyone know if this stacker will work in VT's?