Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

HSV Gen F boost gauge in a VF SS

MOE_SS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV
hi has anyone fitted a HSV Gen F boost gauge into their VF SS (obsiouly if you have supecharged your car)

I was looking at getting the kit as fitted to the HSV Gen F1 jsut under the air con controls with a oil pressure gauge and a boost gauge. Boost gauge apparently has 3 wires off the back of it so very interested to see if this could work as i am considering buyign the set up.

thanks

07GTS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VEGTS BUILT BLOWN E85
u have to have a boost signal in the data stream, i think the genf uses baro + map in psi above baro as a maths formulation for boost

SnowDoggyDogg

2ltr? = Only milk & juice
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen F GTS
Chews up all the center storage space and you never really look at it down there.
Probably the biggest improvement from Gen F to F2 in my opinion.

tml678

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 HSV30 Senator, 2002 Corolla..
Gotta say, I've never looked at mine and thought '**** I wish there was a boost gauge right there in that console where I put my phone, wallet and keys..'

Really crap position for them in my opinion. Never been in an E series HSV, but the dashtop setup on those looks far more practical..not to mention safe.