Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

hsv options plate- codes?

ParkwayDrv

Slave to the game
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ
yeah i know that but if i have the sports pack (which i do) shouldnt have it been proper FE2 not king springs?

not if it says std on your build plate.

esca_ByDesign

Clean and Classy
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY exec By Design
yeah it says STD on build plate but on by design plate it says sports pack which should include FE2 right?, but ive got kings, do you know what i mean?

the lady who owned it didnt even know if it was an ecotec engine or if it had electric seats lol, so i know she didnt change the suspension.

i dunno this whole car is starting to sound dodge and ive only had it 2months, check out this thread to see what else has ****ed up, supposedly new engine mounts and **** :(

http://forums.justcommodores.com.au...unknown-lose-wires-under-car-help-please.html

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
STD would be stamped from the factory. All HBD options are fitted AFTER factory, so the FE2 would be put in then. Then someone else has changed them to king springs.

wombie88

Reaction score
Members Ride
08 WM Statesman 6 litre
has any one found out wat MLS stands for? I have a 08 WM stato with option codes MLS and EWD - EWD ment i had the 20' super sport HSV rims , but still cannot find anything about MLS

hsvi fitter

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve calais
Stu- steering wheel light urban
Ewe-20 inch supersports with tpm modules
Mls-wm rear lip spoiler
Hope that helps.

Benboy

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 SVZ Wagon
On vehicles other than sports models (SV6, SS etc) Holden don't always stamp the suspension upgrade onto the plate. This includes 'Sports Luxury' sometimes referred to as FE3

TrickyRicky08

Reaction score
Members Ride
wm caprice 6.0
Hi there, I’ve just picked up a wm caprice 6.0. It has a hsvi badge under the bonnet with the code ‘ewf’. I’ve trolled the internet but can’t find out what it’s referring to. Could someone help me out??
It’s had some alterations but I think most of them were after delivery. It has the hsv 5 spoke mags, lowered king springs, pedders suspension, sunroof and a tow bar.

Wayno73

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE II SS
Where are those codes from? I don't think they are HSVi codes. There is another thread on here that explains the HSVi codes

TrickyRicky08

Reaction score
Members Ride
wm caprice 6.0
Thanks for replying wayno73, yes it’s definitely ewf and I’m still none the wiser. I might try calling them tomorrow and see what I can find out.

Calais girl 91

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais
Hey, I’ve bought a 2008 VE Calais and found a HSV badge under the bonnet. I found the options code of HP3 and above that’s showing it has sports pack 3 - wondering if someone can shed some light on what the codes stand for - LBK,EXT,AWJ,SWS,FE2 so I know what I’m working with.

Thanks!