Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

hsv sv150

Michael Bagala

Reaction score
Members Ride
sv150
theres no vn club. i thought there was only group a sv89 sv5000 hsv+6 and 8....first ive heard of a 150

Hey Guy's, first time on this forum and just had a read of what was said in the past, Yes there is such a car.. I have a 89 HSV SV-150 Calais with all the options, sunroof, leather etc. HSV made 30 of these, and were made for the Victorian & NSW police (15 each) as a trial as unmarked sleepers but the powers to be decided to go with the cheaper SS's. I'm not sure of colour numbers but mine is 1 of 6 in Rose/Gray also called Diamond Rose.

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
Hey Guy's, first time on this forum and just had a read of what was said in the past, Yes there is such a car.. I have a 89 HSV SV-150 Calais with all the options, sunroof, leather etc. HSV made 30 of these, and were made for the Victorian & NSW police (15 each) as a trial as unmarked sleepers but the powers to be decided to go with the cheaper SS's. I'm not sure of colour numbers but mine is 1 of 6 in Rose/Gray also called Diamond Rose.

Pics !!!

Michael Bagala

Reaction score
Members Ride
sv150
Hi, I will post some pictures soon as l will be putting it up for sale soon. Just a bit busy with Xmas stuff at the moment.

RodTod66

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN SV150
I've stumbled on a brock commodore VN SV150 and wondering if anyone knows much about it. It has all tags running and a barn find. Petes signature and factory tag on the fire wall.