Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

hsv sv150

W

Wonderboy

hate to bust ya balls even more guys, but my brother in law AND a teacher at my trade school both own an hsv125. its a vn wagon with the 180kw package, power mirrors, power windows, trip computer, neither have climate control, both clusters have hsv on them, both have full sv interior, one has colour coded walkinshaws but the other has sv5000 rims. one is a t700 the other is a t5. they both have the same body kit and grille. one is green and one is white. and both have knock sensors and hsv memcals. i know for a fact an sv125 is real because some other guy had one in a street commodores magazine ages ago. ill take pics if u guys want.

anyway, i have heard about another sv1??, it could be the mystery sv150 but i could have sword it was a wagon also. i gotta ask brother in law, he knows about it.

if u guys want pics, i can get them of my brother in laws car. and the mag with another sv125 wagon in it.

S

steves_sv150

sv150 do exist

hey mate i recantly bought a sv 150 i hadent heard off them before but i had my vin numbers chased up and they were the sv version of the calais. there was 300 made. they were G.M made calais then they were shipped off to h.s.v who then do there stuff.. hope this helps..

S

sexyvk

the back bar is a sv5000 not sv3800 sv3800 is the same as thr ss back bar

S

sexyvk

the back bar is a sv5000 not sv3800 sv3800 is the same as the ss back bar

Doctor Sodways

Legendary Baby!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Slammed VeeDub Rat and a Brunette...
i doubt the rear bar of a SV3800 is the same as a SS, im scouring low and high to find the SS rear skirt to go onto my SV3800, so far, the asking rice is way too much for them, new or second hand. that rear bar is SV89 and Clubsport

s0sage

Posting aimlessly ..
Reaction score
Members Ride
MX6 - Turbo .... so flame me
Enough Children

HSVMAD001

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL exe,VN ber, landcruiser HZJ75
i too own a sv-150, i took photos of it just to show they do exist for all the non-believers,check them out

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
i too own a sv-150, i took photos of it just to show they do exist for all the non-believers,check them out

Epic thread dig man, last post was 1200 days ago!

Anyone with any genuine knowledge of HSVs will know they exist. I wouldn't say they are special tho.

Sweet Cheeks

Reaction score
Members Ride
hsv vn sv150
That particular SV150 is unique in the fact that ..... HALF THE FRONT IS SQUASHED!!! :)

Hehe, SV150 eh? News to me ....
Yep, they do exist, l have one...absolute weapon, runs rings around my vx gts.
30 only ever made in the SV-150's made, and 30 of the SV-140's. very rare.

Last edited: