Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[VIC] Hsv sv300

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute
ITEM: HSV SV300 VX II

YEAR: 2002

SERIES: VX Series II

ENGINE: 300Kw 5.7lt (GTS Running Gear)

TRANSMISSION: 6 Spd Manual

COLOUR: Black

INTERIOR CONDITION: Immac Condition

ODOMETER: 50,000klms

REGO OF CAR: VXSV 74 (Plates Are Incl)

REGO TILL: Aug 09

RWC: Yes

PRICE: $34,490 Price drop $32,500

PAYMENT OPTIONS: COD

CONTACT DETAILS: Dale - 0407 846 156

OTHER INFO:

Genuine HSV with the lot. Comes with all the usual HSV options. In absolute mint condition. Will not disappoint. For anyone who knows about these cars, this is truely the one to go for. Also comes with 20 inch supersport holden wheels. just had major service and replaced pads and fitted new front rotors and fitted a heavy duty clutch

PICTURES:

4575302.jpg

4575305.jpg

4575304.jpg

l_39449c948b048949350a4f58c0f0bb7b.jpg

l_f9deae9ea98840cab587d7652dad08ff.jpg

l_36e8eeac0e40ded84a376a5519020558.jpg

Last edited:

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Price drop $32,500

sv9946

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE ss ute hopefully, or ss-v
just a heads up mate, carlins auctions sold one of these 2 months ago roughly and it made 19300 at auction. had done 98,000km, and was a bit rough. wasn't the car your's is, but i think your a tad too high price wise, well quite a bit actually.

done my research on vs-vy hsv's lately as i'm looking to buy one. your too high an asking price for me, but none the less a lovely looking car. can i ask why you always have nice car's for sale? gto coupe the other week, clubsport on 20's a while ago etc etc?

either way, comments on a well looked after vx hsv, and a rare one at that. good luck. also, why the **** would you have people sitting in your boot like that? the fact you did that is a bit of a turn off, and to then post those pics in a for sale section. lol. anyway. not being a smart ****, just my opinion.

awesome car, looked after well, good km's, i think if it wasn't for the economic crisis/slow down you'd easily piss that price in.

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
just a heads up mate, carlins auctions sold one of these 2 months ago roughly and it made 19300 at auction. had done 98,000km, and was a bit rough. wasn't the car your's is, but i think your a tad too high price wise, well quite a bit actually.

done my research on vs-vy hsv's lately as i'm looking to buy one. your too high an asking price for me, but none the less a lovely looking car. can i ask why you always have nice car's for sale? gto coupe the other week, clubsport on 20's a while ago etc etc?

either way, comments on a well looked after vx hsv, and a rare one at that. good luck. also, why the **** would you have people sitting in your boot like that? the fact you did that is a bit of a turn off, and to then post those pics in a for sale section. lol. anyway. not being a smart ****, just my opinion.

awesome car, looked after well, good km's, i think if it wasn't for the economic crisis/slow down you'd easily piss that price in.

first off cheers for the comment. if you look on car sales there are 3 other SV's going for around the same price with around the same K's but older. also take into consideration that there was only 130 of these made.

and auctions arent trying to get their money back. they are just trying to get rid of the car. can pick up a VX calais with no K's that has a slight hit in the front for 6. fix it for under a G and sell it for 10-11.

also cars like this arent mine. they are all my mates cars. they dont have access to computer all day unlike me that sits infront of one so i write it up and post it on forums for them.

sv9946

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE ss ute hopefully, or ss-v
no worries mate. also respect the fact most buyers don't care if the owner is trying to recoupe they're money or just sell them. 10k is 10k to save.

as for the 3 listed on carsales, i know at least 2 of them have been on there since before i bought my vs senator, that car is now sold. lol. that was over 18 months ago, and i know one of them still has the same price on it as back then. lol its easy to advertise something for a price, not so easy to get it.

as i said, nice car. whoever buys it is getting a quality car, tad overpriced in my opinion. i'll keep looking. i don't expect you to just drop it because i think its too dear, just giving insight as to what a bloke who's been watching the market for years can tell you. i buy these cars on a regular basis for work (car dealership) and at times for myself.

my finger is on the pulse, i know what they're worth. anyway not here to shitcan, that truely is a loved looking car. good luck

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
no worries mate. also respect the fact most buyers don't care if the owner is trying to recoupe they're money or just sell them. 10k is 10k to save.

as for the 3 listed on carsales, i know at least 2 of them have been on there since before i bought my vs senator, that car is now sold. lol. that was over 18 months ago, and i know one of them still has the same price on it as back then. lol its easy to advertise something for a price, not so easy to get it.

as i said, nice car. whoever buys it is getting a quality car, tad overpriced in my opinion. i'll keep looking. i don't expect you to just drop it because i think its too dear, just giving insight as to what a bloke who's been watching the market for years can tell you. i buy these cars on a regular basis for work (car dealership) and at times for myself.

my finger is on the pulse, i know what they're worth. anyway not here to shitcan, that truely is a loved looking car. good luck

yeh exactly. my mate bought this car for $42 thousand last year (this month). exact same car it was back then except with 10 thousand more K's. this has been on the market since the start of the year and has had a few enquires but no bites. he's not in a rush to sell it, can keep sitting in the shed next to the 9 second 355 VL.

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
bump back to top.

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride