Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

HSV unveils E2 range

theSeekerr

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR II Executive Manual
I actually really like the new front end - the rear bumper on the sedans is ghastly, though. Looks like a Mitsubishi. And the extra highlight bits on the GTO (Edit: rather, the GTS) are a bit overdone.

(But then, my favourite HSV ever is the Avalanche ute, so I guess I'm excluded from having good taste :p )

Last edited:

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
I don't see a GTO on any of those links?

S.O.S

White chicks on hey hey!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden
They are ok looking, GTS wheels are **** worst ever design of wheels on a GTS ever..
Senator.... This car was the subtle king, it had so much going for it, yet i find myself trying to like it, when i had no issues with its predecessors.

The other gear added seems really good. The new cruise system is great. The competition mode sounds like plenty of fun. The launch control handy for manuals. The Bi ****o thingo exhaust i like, forgot it's name ?, but i like it.

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina
they say only 10-15 people knew about the changes being made to the design. fire those 15 people.

i see they mentioned they asked pontiac if they could use the bonnets, and they gave them their blessing. bullshit i reckon. pontiac went down and they were left with a heap of left over bonnets and nothing to put them on. if only they could sell them with a series 1 bodykit on them

Verynice

Band
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Caprice 5L
Jeez the GTS is blehk. Might as well wait for the VF commodores to come out :yeah:

S.O.S

White chicks on hey hey!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden
I hated the Y series when it first came out, took me month to even look at it straight. I'm like that with this one. It's maybe lucky some colours make it look better. Black hides the ugly stick well.

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
Jeez the GTS is blehk. Might as well wait for the VF commodores to come out :yeah:

They should have just called the E2's, "VD" HSV's, they bloody look like disease.....