Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

HSV XU6 blower loosing boost.. HELP!!

-sbxu6-

-=SBXU6=-
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV XU6 S2
thanks mate, it clearly has something to do with heat, it will be at standard running temp, and on a hot day plays up, but on a cool night be all sweet, i was driving for about an hour or 2 tonight up in north qld and all sweet, whole time boosted sweet, left a clubby for dead while i was at it, so just trying to work out on the engine what can be affected by heat to do this... the engine was hot but was sucking cold air, so it was just cold enough to be fine. if i hit it too hard to too long tonight it played up a little but bugger all

barnieboo

Reaction score
Members Ride
vtII hsvxu6
hsv xu6 bogging down

hey guys, i have a vtII hsv xu6, it has modified exhaust, cold airbox k&n and all the normal **** done. my problem is it bogs down when i stomp on the loud pedal. if i put my foot into it gradually its mint, but if i jump on it, it bogs down, almost like cutting down a couple of cylinders, it doesnt miss at all normally, sometimes on the highway when i put my foot down to slowly pass it bogs down also. it definately sound electrical, TPS,? mass airflow metre?