Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

HU57LA - Bagged VQ Statesman V8

Wagon_Wheel

Drop A Patch....
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VS Clubsport, VP Wagon Daily
Hahaha yeah, good thinking with the wheels man, i was secretly hoping you wouldnt put 20's on it.
Think of all the low rider imapalas and what not with 100 spoke rims, most of em are only bout 15" but damn they are tuff, and can go LOOOOWER!!

Troyziee

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 SSV-R Sportwagon
Think of all the low rider imapalas and what not with 100 spoke rims, most of em are only bout 15" but damn they are tuff, and can go LOOOOWER!!

they all run on 13"s mate, lol **** tiny, but look tuff, and only gay thing bout running wires on commodore hub is u have to get reverse offset, which means they've got no dish like all the impalas u c

but ye thats looking pretty tuff mate, u got any body mods planed? definatly need the caprice grill on there

VL-187

ZZZZZZZZTUUUTUUUTUUU
Reaction score
Members Ride
Bagged VS calais II
they all run on 13"s mate, lol **** tiny, but look tuff, and only gay thing bout running wires on commodore hub is u have to get reverse offset, which means they've got no dish like all the impalas u c

but ye thats looking pretty tuff mate, u got any body mods planed? definatly need the caprice grill on there

thanx mate!
yeh i luv the look of the 13" spokes on impalas... its actully forward offset i think that has no dish, and reverse has the deep dish... but forward is what i wanted anywayz so they poke out lol
no body mods planned really, i like the look of statesmans how they are.. but yeh needs a caprice grill bad..
eventully i wana get suicide doors done on the rear but that will be a while..

cheers!

tanka5.7

Reaction score
Members Ride
vq
hey bloke seen ya drivin this the other day, looks good. yopu should be able to get a decent ammount of dish on the back with the vq's 24p offset, my rims have like a 2inch lip with a 35p offset rim so for sure you could get another inch or 2 with a 24p rim.

VL-187

ZZZZZZZZTUUUTUUUTUUU
Reaction score
Members Ride
Bagged VS calais II
hey bloke seen ya drivin this the other day, looks good. yopu should be able to get a decent ammount of dish on the back with the vq's 24p offset, my rims have like a 2inch lip with a 35p offset rim so for sure you could get another inch or 2 with a 24p rim.

cheers bro! ive got some 17" 100spoke wire wheels commin in from the states soon, gona take bout 6weeks to get here tho...

few updated pics, now has a caprice grille.... so damn hard to come by these!!

Attachments

• fronts.JPG
    fronts.JPG
    104.7 KB · Views: 1,137
  • IMGP0963.JPG
    IMGP0963.JPG
    105.1 KB · Views: 1,951
  • IMGP0877.JPG
    IMGP0877.JPG
    132.7 KB · Views: 11,077
  • leaner.JPG
    leaner.JPG
    82.6 KB · Views: 1,339
  • IMGP0883.JPG
    IMGP0883.JPG
    89.4 KB · Views: 3,485

Wagon_Wheel

Drop A Patch....
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VS Clubsport, VP Wagon Daily
Lookin good mate, caprice grille looks mint.
You should also invest in some driving lights, will look mint with the 100 spoke rims, got a pic of what they look like?
Would have cost a packet coming from the states?

VL-187

ZZZZZZZZTUUUTUUUTUUU
Reaction score
Members Ride
Bagged VS calais II
thanx Wagon_Wheel... yeh the caprice grille gives it a much better look.... wasnt cheap tho lol...
i been thinking about getting some driving lights actully.. just got new tail lights for it n soon will get brand new headlights and all the chrome stripping on doors n bumpers re-done... wana get everything lookin brand new on it..

havnt got a pic of what the 100spokes look like but will post pics up soon as i got them on..

Infin8

VXIIBerlina 'Chrome Spec'
Reaction score
Members Ride
VXIIBERLINA
hmmm potential, hopefully it will be as pimp at ur vt mate...

dunno if u got or plan on getting but..... VENETIANS = PIMP on a VQ :thumbsup: keep it oldschool as u gettin spoked rims

Cheers,
Infin8