Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

HU57LA - Bagged VQ Statesman V8

VL-187

ZZZZZZZZTUUUTUUUTUUU
Reaction score
Members Ride
Bagged VS calais II
hmmm potential, hopefully it will be as pimp at ur vt mate...

dunno if u got or plan on getting but..... VENETIANS = PIMP on a VQ :thumbsup: keep it oldschool as u gettin spoked rims

Cheers,
Infin8

thanx man, n this will be much more pimp than the vt wen im done!
and i was tossin up 4 ages weather to get vernetians or tint my windows... and now it has 5% tints on it u wont even b able 2 c the vernetians lol
i was considering jus takint the back tint off 2 put vernetians on, but dunno if itd look weird or not? jus havin the side windows done, then vernetians on the back...

VL-187

ZZZZZZZZTUUUTUUUTUUU
Reaction score
Members Ride
Bagged VS calais II
Dude this is a wicked ride, looks trick as and sounds just as mean. Certain i saw you yesterday at W/Field Figgy yeah? Always see it parked in derra too, you work somewhere on vestigator yeah?

thanx man! yeh that was me at westfield, n yeh i work on investigator drive..
iv seen ur vs gettin round too, looks tuff as! one of the nicest ones in the gong..

Infin8

VXIIBerlina 'Chrome Spec'
Reaction score
Members Ride
VXIIBERLINA
5% tint?... yes please! :dance:

you're spot on though, if you got 5% tint on rear no point gettin them & havin no tint on rear just so you can see them would be laaaaaame!

VL-187

ZZZZZZZZTUUUTUUUTUUU
Reaction score
Members Ride
Bagged VS calais II
5% tint?... yes please! :dance:

you're spot on though, if you got 5% tint on rear no point gettin them & havin no tint on rear just so you can see them would be laaaaaame!

haha yehh just got the darkest they had, looks nice but takes a bit of gettin used 2 at night.. but yeh wouldnt b able 2 c the vernetians at all with the tint on lol

Nice Statesman mate grill looks sweet love the bags too. You think the grill was hard to find try find some fog lights just as rare.

thanx mate, i dig ur stato too, its clean as!!
i wont bother tryin 2 find the fog lights in that case lol to find this grille i rang every wrecker possible n searched ebay every night then this one popped up and was in perfect condition... wasnt cheap tho.

i rection keep the tint, leave the venetians to the vl calais boys. Has yours got leather?

nah hasnt got leather unfortunetly, does urs?
i plan on gettin a full retrim later on anywayz...plus its so hard to find a car this old with decent leather in it..

VL-187

ZZZZZZZZTUUUTUUUTUUU
Reaction score
Members Ride
Bagged VS calais II
nah mine dosnt either, damn tightass people who order a stato from factory without leather:bang:

lol thats exactly wot i was thinkin... iv noticed most the vq's dont have leather tho, and the ones that do all the leathers jus stuffed anywayz..

THE STATESMAN

Reaction score
Members Ride
VQ STATESMAN SV90 VQ CAPRICE WL CAPRICE
I was lucky I brought my Caprice grill new about 2 years ago had to get it shipped down from queensland as it was the last one :w00t:

With the fog lights you can get some rectangle ones that fit into the whole but they dont look that good.

Your chrome stripe in the bumpers are still avaliable new as i had a look a couple of months ago for them.