Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Hud

Chookah

Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII SSV Redline Wagon
I don't know about genuine Holden, but i'm pretty sure there's some aftermarket HUDs available for a couplahunnid

perfectbluessv

Reaction score
Members Ride
2013 VF SS-V
I don't know about genuine Holden, but i'm pretty sure there's some aftermarket HUDs available for a couplahunnid

Yeah I have seen some aftermarket ones but would prefer genuine. I've searched around, there's not really any discussions about it out there....therefore assuming it's either not possible, or not worth the $$$ if it is.

Forg

Reaction score
Members Ride
Regal Peackock VF SS-V Redline Wagoon
It would be a large expense . It is my understanding even the windscreen is different
What you're saying is that it would be cheaper to trade your 2013 SSV for an MY2016 2015-build SSV which has one standard? :D

Snicko1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais Wagon
about $1700 - There is a place in mulgrave Vic that can do it

ndwalters

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 Redline
It would be a large expense . It is my understanding even the windscreen is different

I'd love to hear your reasoning behind this?

Well some aftermarket ones require a glossy panel be stuck to the glass to increase visibility of the HUD. Its not that far fetched that they have a different windscreen for HUD models, just see if the calais (with HUD) and SV6 (without HUD) have the same part number on the windscreen.