Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Hud

Justice Inc

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Series 2 SSV (Soon)
Saw an advertisement in the latest NRMA magazine for HUD for $149.50 plus p&h. It's called polaris. Website is Polaris | Home I don't know if they are any good

bradles024

Reaction score
Members Ride
BA XR8
Jsb performance Facebook page looks interesting. Is that 0-100 timer and everything available on the ss cluster or only on hsvs?

Forg

Reaction score
Members Ride
Regal Peackock VF SS-V Redline Wagoon
Saw an advertisement in the latest NRMA magazine for HUD for $149.50 plus p&h. It's called polaris. Website is Polaris | Home I don't know if they are any good
I saw that too, but did you see the picture of the unit itself?
I don't know if I could stomach that on my dash; plus I'd want to hard-wire in the power supply, rather than the standard install of plugging it into the cigarette lighter & having wires all over the joint like with an aftermarket SatNav.

houndogss

houndogss
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF 6.0 SS
I forgot to say, the contact details for the people at Mulgrave Vic.

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
WN Caprice V 6.0L, VE Anniversity V6 Series 1
There must be other options of having HUD on your non HUD VF that looks good, or can't see it without looking for it, no wires, change pages without touching the HUD unit

crew_man

Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII SV6 Reserve Edition Sportwagon
Repco have one in their catalogue at the moment for $99

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
WN Caprice V 6.0L, VE Anniversity V6 Series 1
Can I ask a favour from a person that has either a SSV Redline or any other factory vehicle that has Heads Up display on it. I would like if possible if you could measure the size of the hole of the Heads Up Display "BEZEL" Yes that's the bit closest to the windscreen that the heads up display looks through.
thanks

Forg

Reaction score
Members Ride
Regal Peackock VF SS-V Redline Wagoon
To clarify (and apologies for the size of the image it was the only one I could find to linky), the "Bezel" you are referring to is the piece of plastic at the front of the leather-textured instrument-binnacle cover?
The hole you want the dimensions of, do you mean the hole that would be left in the dash if you pulled that bezel out? Or do you mean a dimension of the bezel itself?
I couldn't tell you the size of the hole if the bezel was to come out, as I'd have to pull it out to measure.
It will also be a bit difficult to measure as it's not at all square.

maxresdefault.jpg