Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

humerous.....dont think so

thekow

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX s2
bangers - get his badge number then go to the station and ask to speak to his superior officer. then make a formal complaint.

LOL , you been watching to much american TV , cops in aus dont have badge numbers . They have registeration numbers on thier id :)

some advice to everyone - Be nice to cops they are your friends , even if you are a being a dick being a smartass doesnt help your case.

fabz

I Can Do Science Me
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown V6 VT commodore 5 speed
kritical said:
tell ur local newspaper reporter he tried to grab ur nuts
LMAO :thumbsup:

SpaceYam

somewhat awesome
Reaction score
Members Ride
2014 Ford Focus ST
I've been RBTed by plenty of decent cops who probably take a lot of abuse and they've been perfectly polite to me. Even when I forgot to write the rego receipt number and date on my rego sticker all he did was ask if I had the papers with me (which I did) he checked it out, wished me a good night and sent me off.

There ARE wanker cops out there, and they're not THAT common. Most police are perfectly respectable - it's just individuals who are likely to give you a hard time. The first RBT I went through I didn't see, I was trying to pull over because I thought I had a flat (I was about 50m away when I pulled over) and one of the came over and kept asking me if I'd been drinking, got my license off me (I told him I thought I had a flat but it's alright). Got tested by a polite female officer and off I went. He was the only bad cop I've ever come across and I've been involved with several (all RBTs except one speeding offense and they didn't give me a hard time either)

PaRaDoX

Because Racecouch...
Reaction score
Members Ride
none
there are alot of decant cops out there, encountered another one tonight at the Vic Street Scene meet, (cops had all exists surrounded)

they bascially told us if your cars high performance or unroadyworthy to leave now.. i had no problem with that so i left

talked to my mate today and he had the SAME car in the SAME SPOT pull him up and she gave him the same attitude... but that was about 2-3 hours later

Trennaa

Reaction score
Members Ride
Qwerty
SHEEESH.. some haters in the thread.. Minux.. you have a high horse!

And people wonder why they get harrassed, mate it is smart arse response like this that cause it. What was wrong with yes and no ma'am's? Is that too hard today? You kids of today seem so rude.

A) Yes I do agree with you fully it's called politeness. BUT, I believe in being polite/respectful to someone who is prepared to return the favour.. BUT..

B) Unfortunately times are a changin'

AirStrike said:
This is what shits me, I get pulled over all the time when there is nothing wrong with my car what so ever..........and tools with bald tires, cracked head lights and a few saggy ass chopped springs get let off.

I don't think he has chopped springs.. and HOW is a cracked headlight (unless it a bad crack) dangerous? to the point almost life threatening? Bald tires I agree with..

PaRaDoX

Because Racecouch...
Reaction score
Members Ride
none
maybe....JUST maybe..... the suns rays can magically bounce off a satelite and hit the fractured headlight causing the light to be magnified forming a lazer and blowing a hole in the side of a petrol tanker which causes a bushfire that burns down half of australia.........

HVXII

AWI11
Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 VXII Acclaim storm grey
lol so random
i love it