Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

humerous.....dont think so

Boonz

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
green 355 VG ute
today as i was being driven home from work i saw the police officer who caught me doing naughty things was at the scene of an truck rollover today and as i went passed he just looked at me and started laughing his ring off.... hopped out the car and asked him what was so funny and he just turned around and kept on laughing, now he is the only police officer who EVER pulls me over or pulls up to where im parked and starts going thru the usual procedure liek breath testing, drug testing checking over my car and stuff.....fair enuough but he does it atleast once a day.
my ute has no transmission or diff in it at the moment and hasent for a few weeks now but last friday somebody told him that i had been driving around town during work hours and he came into MY work and started giving me a lecture about driving with no license and ****.......
i wanna put him up for police harrasment but ive got a feeling it will only make matters worse when i get my license back cos i dont know what ive done wrong to get on his nerves
somebody got some advice???

fabz

I Can Do Science Me
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown V6 VT commodore 5 speed
Spread it round hes a gay police officer and he will do "favours" for cash ha ha ha ha, seriously take a vid cam and record him when he pulls up and advise him you will be seeking legal advice. Thats what ryan boy tiler would do!!!

bangers

Reaction score
Members Ride
EL FALCON XR6
get his badge number then go to the station and ask to speak to his superior officer. then make a formal complaint.

Ripcell

R8 FTW!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
324rwkw MY06 VZ R8 Maloo M6
what a prick, and they had something on the news about the people not goving the cops respect. well its a 2 way street so i hope he gets whats coming

when u get ur licence back, make sure your car is 100% roadworthy and just stand back and smile at him when he searches your **** and finds nothing, that will piss him off more

Boonz

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
green 355 VG ute
well for a start alot fo people know hes an asshole on a power trip, my cars got its roadworthy certificate before it was put in the shed,

i should take a photo everytime i see him pull someone over and go to the drivers side door without his flouro vest on......or when he drives around with his right arm hanging out the window....
but ive tried going to the sargeant but he just keeps telling me that he is a good police officer and does his job well and **** liek that he doesnt really give a sack of potatoes about it

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
I'd like to know the full story...chances are you were probably a smartarse to him...chances are a few people don't like you fi they are dobbing you in.

Boonz

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
green 355 VG ute
ive never been a smartass to him, theres a certain person who doesnt like me but his dads head is soo far up the sergeants ass i cant do anything to stop him and ive had slashed tyres, false accusations and 2 defects because of it

Stupa

Reaction score
Members Ride
VU Storm
Just remember, cops are ppl to. to you can always use the phsycological **** like phonecalls at 2 in the morning (from a pay phone) or just break him

CANYONERO

Likes Cheese...
Reaction score
Members Ride
V8 6spd wif MOMO leavaa.
yeah it sucks when police use their authority on silly things, i fully recommend seeing the officer in charge makin a formal complaint ive done it in a situation (not driving offence related) and it did work never had a problem since.

Torquen

Boost FTW
Reaction score
Members Ride
450+ HP FORD XR6T
id just make sure my car was legal and just laugh at him. or find were he lives and leav tracks on his lawn :) (im jokin dont do that)