Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

hungry jacks drive thrus in SA

hingo1983

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V
What annoys me is you order a McChicken and try to eat it on the way back to work or something, but there is mayo pissing out of it like the Niagra Falls. What idiot thinks that when they buy a burger, all they want to taste is mayo?

fnlow1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais '93
I hate all the pimply faced geeks that are a sandwich short of a picnic working there...... Maybe this equal opportunity isnt such a good thing in the customer service industry :ranting: :ranting: :D

Furious_8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC Twin Turbo, VN Turbo, VY Storm
i think my local maccas has the box already, but they got a tv screen next to it that shows what youve ordered

Yeah i think this is better than the window as you can check to see if they ordered the right thing. but they always for get the dam sauce

Clutchy

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz wagon
Yeah i was letting him know it wasnt just a Mc Cafe

This used to be a normal maccas then it got renovated to a mc cafe and normal restrant

I dont think i have seen a maccas that isnt a mc cafe...

No worries mate yer I think ya onto it about the cafe all i been in latley have em.

4PLAYN

Reaction score
Yeah Dan,

When we were meeting Jessie at Maccas to buy your car. It was being renovated around at that point. So yeah it does have Mc. Cafe.

All Maccas have them now i rekon.

Kinda sucks really, if i wanted a cake or something i would go up the road to the bakery, Not go to maccas which most probably deep fry it, spit on it, stomp it into the ground then make it look pretty n shelf it.

Thats my thoughts.

Adam.

JSTPOZN

S.A. The Defect State
Reaction score
Members Ride
Air Bagged VR Calais, VLCT RB20, VLCT EFI V8 Turbo
nah it actually isnt that bad... the coffee's and hot drinks are made quite well for something from macca's

yeah it was being renovated around the time west coast won the premiership but it has long been finished since

VHSLX3300

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN S Pac VH SL/X
has anyone tried the breakfast at Hungrys yet? Ive tried most of the stuff on the menu all is fairly good except the pancakes which taste like a packet of pancakes made by some cheap bread company. But yeh HJs need to invest in a window make life so so so much more easy but they never will coz every Hjs are stingey and like to have the drive thru ppl working on the counters at the same time. So yeh. Even still HJs win over Maccas especially when them little voucher books come along. Cheers

churnit

Cheap parts!
Reaction score
I learnt a long time ago your better off just buying the burger and flinging the crap you dont want rather than specialy ordering it. Although specially ordering it garantees you dont get a coldy. What the drive thru bakery on port road like? How slow are Red Rooster, not really drive thru when you sit there for 10 min while they grow the fkn bird first.