Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Hunting

madnuts

Lives around high voltage
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Commonwhore
Hey guys
Im looking for some where to go hunting in nsw anyone know of places

madnuts

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Commonwhore
Rabbits , roo's , pigs
with rifles

madnuts

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Commonwhore
Thanks mate will look

lou1

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve s2 sv6
Best place to hunt is in private farms . I've done that with my bow .many farmers will gladly let you kill rabbits and goats for them . It's just a matter of doing a bit of a door knock on those farms

vr94ss

walks barefoot
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SS '94/Subi B4 TT '01
I used to have many properties to shoot on but alas as city people have moved out in their "tree changes" I lost them all and never bothered to seek more. Sold my firearms, and moved on. Shooting rabbits on Easter long weekend and having people call the property owner and I receiving calls about it did it for me. How do you argue with people like that? Poor Easter bunny. I used to love dog calling, pigging in NT or NQ were much fun . I've stalked to within 15 feet of wild roos, in all fairness I couldn't shoot but was tempted to hit the buggers with my rifle butt.. If I was hungry a sharp stick would do. I miss hunting and it was never about just killing something.. I went out a few times with pig hunters in QLD with dogs and knife, that was an education. Dog grounds and holds, man jumps on and stabs. Nothing like running barefoot through the scrub on a mission.

Brenno

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE 6.0L MY09.5 A6
Been pig hunting plenty of times.. Never done it barefoot though mate..

You crazy.