Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

/// Hustler - Merlin Sabre 202ci

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition
/// Hustler - Camero 202ci

you got pinhole filler? if so we can use that straight over the top of the hi fill to fill the chips. trust me dude, they will stand out like dogs balls if we just leave them as is.

Will get some tonight if I can get to the paint shop in time. If not first thing tomorrow. Hmm

Sent from here, so you can read it there via iPhone.

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
lol big call to make
I had a serious answer...but funny was better.

Depends what you want, depends on age, conditions, motor etc. Anywhere between $4,000 and $15,000 would get you a boat built up to around '90 that would be OK. Anything newer, or flashier is gonna cost obviously.

Jonno

:)
Reaction score
Members Ride
;)
I had a serious answer...but funny was better.

Depends what you want, depends on age, conditions, motor etc. Anywhere between $4,000 and $15,000 would get you a boat built up to around '90 that would be OK. Anything newer, or flashier is gonna cost obviously.

yeh well fair enough :p

i was looking at buying a jetskii or a new dirt bike, but wouldnt mind a 202 boat.. you can only use them in fresh water yeah?

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
yeh well fair enough :p

i was looking at buying a jetskii or a new dirt bike, but wouldnt mind a 202 boat.. you can only use them in fresh water yeah?

Freshwater/Semi Brackish is the only place i would use mine. And flush it really well afterwards.

Jonno

:)
Reaction score
Members Ride
;)
Freshwater/Semi Brackish is the only place i would use mine. And flush it really well afterwards.

i have a mate with a house at lake glenmaggie and know a few places, like i said eairler dads mate just got one as part payment for something lol but i was thinking about offering him a few grand for it or something