Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Huston, we have a problem.

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
gees Morton :p keen much? Stands are only about 80 bucks I rekcon, that's how much I got mine for

savage1987

Donating Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
LS1 VN + WK Grange 0010 + HPW VX SS
The only thing I have to worry about, is creating a sterile working environment to pull the motor down. My garage is dusty as all hell, so I may have to set up a workplace surrounded by plastic sheets to keep everything clean while I work on it!

lmao, not important :p

chaospt2.jpg

gettingthere.jpg

Morton

For external use only
Reaction score
Members Ride
Fairstar the Funship
Haha, such an open space to work in. I envy you :)

I can't wait for my motor to be back together, all clean and painted, ready to bolt up and slip in. It's such a good look :) Your pictures have inspired me. Thankyou ^_^

danja

Swerves for gay koalas
Reaction score
Members Ride
CBF 250 and a Levin ZR
Haha, such an open space to work in. I envy you :)

I can't wait for my motor to be back together, all clean and painted, ready to bolt up and slip in. It's such a good look :) Your pictures have inspired me. Thankyou ^_^

You distract him, I'll pinch his garage :thumbsup:

savage1987

Donating Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
LS1 VN + WK Grange 0010 + HPW VX SS
Make sure you don't run out of silver paint, then buy some other silver paint that you think is the same but actually turns out to be different :(

That's why my starter motor and gearbox don't match.. unfortunately, things that ended up in crappy matt silver included starter, extractors, fuel rail and alternator... poo.

Start looking at other people's colour schemes man, nothing worse than worrying it'll look like **** when it's done. I chose black V with silver everything else... rest of my pics are here if you need more inspiration :): VN engine swap pictures by sam_brown_05 - Photobucket

Also please someone change the thread title.. it's 'Houston' :p