Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Hx Kingswood

ari666

250,000 hits
Reaction score
Members Ride
1966 impala, R32 GTR

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
Reaper, that GTS looks horn. Probably 1 of only 2 cars i would have in yellow (the other being a Warrick Yellow HK Monaro). Also, the only place GTS flutes belong, on a GTS...

My brother has a blue one. nfi what color it was originally - pitty he has indy pro's (I think thats what they are called) on it. Would love to get my hands on that car.

Reaper

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
Yeh, nice (other than the wheels ofcoarse :p). What model GTS? I'd love a HQ or HX GTS or a HQ SS.

I think it's a HX 4 door. Might be a HJ - who'd know without looking at the plates.

Reaper

Curran

Reaction score
Members Ride
HX Kingswood, VT Berlina
Looks reasonably straight from the pics considering its age. What else has been changed apart from the HZ bootlid? Much rust? Would be an pretty good basis for a project car. What direction are you considering? Original or serious mods?

ahh bootlid, also did at one stage have modified vt seats but they have been changed to the hj bench seats, replaced the bonnet from memory, but thats it. nah not much rust at all had 2 panels repaired and that was it. ahhh considering serious but atm would prefer along the lines of original-ish. after the next three years are up gonna drop an 8 in but still unsure of what one to do yet

ari666

250,000 hits
Reaction score
Members Ride
1966 impala, R32 GTR
when mentioning the word 'pro' in relation to a wheel it always conjures up the following wet dream

c26bd9f83075f329c84a19f4b7d7c89b.jpg

convo-pros...if you put these on i would fill my pants. *in a good way*

nemesis_adrasteia

better to reign in hell
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR commodore HSV(without all the gay ****)
just to be different im gunna say put a nissan 6 turbo in it. lower it some nice wheels. keep the front thats on it now, it looks better than the twin headlight front.

illusionalvr

Reaction score
Members Ride
toyota lexcen - vr.
remove them strips along the sill asap. they are the devils child. ask my hz panelvan. put it this way. those strips were my sills. still a good buy for the 4 poster, dragways :axe: big factory aircon, and geniune ss steering wheel